Unaccompanied Allowances - which ones ????

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by A_Knocker_Till_The_End, May 27, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. looks like i am posted shortly gents/doris' & i would like any info that you may have regarding the allowance/s that i may be entitled to.

    i currently live in my own house & the doris & kids are staying put there so therefore will either be commuting daily OR taking singlies accm through the week & home for the weekends.

    i am over 35 so will i be entitled to the over 35's package should i go the singlies accm route & what does that actually entail :?: :?:

    thanx in advance as you have never let me down so far. :) :) :) :)
  2. Are you over 37? Its the over 37s package.

    If you stay in the accomodation then you will receive GYH(P) (mileage based rate) and not pay accomodation charges (thats if you're over 37).

    If you commute in then just RILOR but if youve already been claiming this you will be unrestricted (i.e. not just restricted to 19 mile rate)
  3. my 19 year full service point is august, so that should be ok.

    thought it was age 35 so cheers for putting me right on that front.

  4. will the over 37's pack still be available under JPA :?: :?: :?: :?:
  5. Yes, but it will be the over 18 years service package. See JSP 752.

  6. Also not sure about the distance you have to be, but you also entitled to seperation allowance, as i recieve this (and the over 37 package) its the same amount as the lower band of LSSA about £5.84 if i remember rightly, you also get reduced food rates as well.
  7. cheers
  8. i like the sound of that bad boy.

    thanx :1: :1: :1: :1: