Unacceptable? Bollocks! He's spot on!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fireplace, Jan 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Importance of Tax
    Return accuracy

(South Wiltshire and North Dorset Valley News)

Published December 31, 2012

Here is an example of the importance of accuracy in your tax return.

In response to the question; "Do you have anyone dependent on you?" the man wrote: "2.1 million illegal immigrants, 1.1 million crackheads, 4.4 million unemployable Jeremy Kyle scroungers, 900,000 criminals in over 85 prisons, plus 650 idiots in Parliament, and the whole of the European Commission".

HMRC has returned the Tax Return to a man in Evesham after he apparently answered one of the questions incorrectly.

HMRC stated the response he gave was unacceptable.

The man’s response to HMRC was: "Who did I miss out?"

• Like Like x 1
  2. Its not a date its the number of times this has been fucking done, each time as made up as the last.

No one ever fucking wrote that, not even the bloke who 'started' it by making it up.

3. He missed out one plainly desperate journo and an editor who'll publish any old crap.

4. It wouldn't surprise me if this was first seen in the Lascaux Caves.

• Like Like x 3
  5. If you don't forward this to 10 people in five minutes, you dog will die, and you'll be unlucky all day!

Signed: Spam Police :police:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Marvellous, I left this thread open on the Laptop for ten minutes, on the floor in front of the mousehole......

......the little cunt's just thrown himself on the trap!

• Like Like x 3
  7. The original one or the fake one?

8. Seen plenty of times. Unlike the tits of that bird Xena, which have never been seen.

9. Fill your...errrmm...sock:

[​IMG]

10. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

I don't care whether it's true or not, it gave me the opportunity to look at Cerunnos's bottom-spanky GIF again. Great thread, in my opinion.