Unable to upload images

Using Opera.

Whenever I try to upload an image from my PC I get the 'failed to upload message'

It's hardly too big at 33kb. :)

I can't upload pics either, when I click upload it just hangs.

IE 9

Me also,,keep getting a Error 403 telling me the upload file is too large (at 79kb),,first it just said upload failed then it went mega....

(I thought I had upset the Admin,but i am paranoid)....

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'm getting it too when I try to upload book covers to Book Club reviews. And they are small images.

I'm using photobucket and never seem to have a problem.

If you set up an account, I can run through a step by step.... it can be a little confusing at first.

Same problem - recognises the picture but will not upload it. Get a RED exclamation mark instead!!

Same problem with here with both Firefox and Safari on lappy running OS X Lion,
Glad to hear others with the problem. I thought I was doing something stupid.
(note: still possible I did something stupid)

I use Imageshack,no problems with them.
Just tried one here with my ImageShack and it came up as 'file error.'

Can't load from via the Arrse site which is the main thing.

You should get a list similar to above, just copy & paste the 'IMG Code' directly after the text, don't try & use any of the functions in the toolbar.

You should get a list similar to above, just copy & paste the 'IMG Code' directly after the text, don't try & use any of the functions in the toolbar.
Yes, managed to post one that way. It does go back to ImageShack though if you click the pic...but it does work.

Cheers.

But the Site doesn't work, so needs the bosses on the case.

Yes, managed to post one that way. It does go back to ImageShack though if you click the pic...but it does work.

Cheers.

But the Site doesn't work, so needs the bosses on the case.
It's a PITA but at least it's a workaround 'til things are fixed. :)