Unable to post using Opera

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by sunami, Mar 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Unable to post using Opera. Non of the icons are showing in the message box. Clearing cache etc doesn't help.

Unable to post images using IE.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I've had a similar issue with Google Chrome.

Also, it doesn't auto-update the page when I "like" a post... Westpoint must be going out of his mind.
  3. I can't reply to anything via Opera or Firefox and all images have disappeared.This is using Chrome. I have sent an email to admin. But it is the W/E again.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Also, this appears now at the top in my General Settings?? .......Show the chatbox : Yes NoYou can choose to hide the chatbox from the forum, you still will have the possibility to change of advice afterwards.Formatting optionsFont :Size :Color :B:I:U:
  5. Same here Monty, can post using IE (Urgh) but nothing with my normal Opera. Also no images visable in either browser. Chrome or Safari won't work for some reason with this poo work lappy.
  6. HHH

HHH LE

I can't see any images using IE, Chrome or Slim.
  7. I also had problems earlier on with Firefox - it kept clearing the 'Advanced' editing box, a post didn't reflect my last edited text and I couldn't delete the message until I went back to the main forum (Science) and edited from there. Switching to Safari on my other PC seemed to work.
  8. I posted pics yesterday using Firefox 11.0. I just checked and I can see images using Firefox 11.0, Opera 11.61 and Safari 5.1.4, all running on a laptop with OS X Lion.

Could it just be a Windows only problem??
  9. Strangely, I can't use the quote function employing either Firefox, or IE.
    IS gives me an "error on Page" note when trying it with that.
  10. Same problem here with FireFox. Chrome is working at the moment (of course, otherwise I'd not be posting this...).
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Corrected that for you
  12. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Sorry - seems to have been related to the evil chat mod I installed, turned off... of so I thought.. then went out. Should now be cured and CTRl-F5 will certainly clear it.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. HHH

HHH LE

All browsers back to normal for me.
  14. All back to normal thanks
  15. What Sinner said.