UN workers killed in Afghanistan

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by tropper66, Apr 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lets See, MeS is one of the areas for transition mentioned by Karzai on 21 March.
    "Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen welcomed President Hamid Karzai's announcement of the first areas where Afghan troops will assume control from Nato-led forces this summer, with the ultimate goal of leading nationwide by 2014."

The Taliban wait for less then 10 days then strike at the UN the lead NGO that is required to be able to operate in the country fro Gov and Dev LOO to be able to completed. UN is notorious for pulling out non-local staff at the smallest hint of a threat but this time have lost several members including Europeans.

I would expect to see UN pull personnel back to Kabul or to satellite country whilst NATO SF conduct operations at P4 orders to neutralise the cell that conducted the operation, but the TB have scored a big IO coup with such a successful attack.

2. Two of the dead apparantly beheaded Sky's saying, all because some redneck twat burnt a ****ing book.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Correction: Some redneck twat threatened to (but did not) burn a ****ing book - six months ago.

Recorrection: Sorry it turns out it was actually burnt. Oh dear.

4. Correction, two of the dead beheaded because of a backward bunch of savages.

5. In the spirit of fairness the buckets of sunshine should be dealt out fairly one to land in florida one to land in the afghan.

6. Please god save me from the fuckwits that believe all this religious bullshit

7. Is that the last words of one of the UN workers ?

8. Oh so you are religious if you plead with God?

9. Of course I'm religious, I'm a follower of Mithras.

10. ^This, it wasnt the fuckwit Pastor- it was the Religion of Peace crowd. Who as usual are allowed to burn and pillage, to hang christians in Pakiland on rumour of Blasphemy and elsewhere but heaven forfend someone is rumoured to have spit on their quran.

11. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

we should leave these fuckwits well alone - the money we're spending on fighting the wars and bringing 'democracy' (which none of these hysterical religious shitbags are interested in anyway, as it'll see their influence weaken - and god forbid women should have a voice!) to the region, we'd be better off spending on the falklands oil or going halves with russia over siberia's resources.

• Like Like x 2
  12. The World is over populated, my solution to this problem is to pull every one out of stoneagestan, leave the Afgans to have a civil war, if the Talaban win tell them if they allow people to train for another 9/11 type attack we will nuke them!.

So then nuke them! no more problems from that crap country except a little bit of back ground radiation. Now their all with the prophet mohammed in paradise so really we have done them a big favour, could I sleep at night after that? well sure I would feel sorry for a few innocents but what the Hell no more problems from the stone age Barbarians.

13. and royally piss of everyone within the radiation cloud e.g Pakistan , India and China ? all of which have nukes? Ok I mentioned the bucket of sunshine but it was clear I was joking.

14. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

neutron bombs then. if we havent got any lying around I'm sure the boffins could cobble something together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.