UN Weapons Inspector is a ******

#1
Yes, its true that Scott Ritter the UN Chief Weapons Inspector and vitriolic opponent of the Iraq war. He is not only a ****** but a paedo ******.


Former chief United Nations weapons inspector Scott Ritter was arrested in a Pennsylvania sex sting in November on a litany of charges involving a lewd Internet conversation with a person he thought was a 15-year-old girl.

Ritter, 48, allegedly masturbated in front of a Web camera while he was engaged in conversation in an Internet chat room with an undercover cop posing as the teenage girl.

The chief U.N. weapons inspector in Iraq from 1991-98 and harsh critic of the war in Iraq, Ritter is accused of contacting the "girl" while using the handle "delmarm4fun" last February.

Ritter, of Delmar, N.Y., allegedly told the girl, "Emily," that he was a 44-year-old man from Albany, N.Y., according to an affidavit of probable cause.

• Click here to read the affidavit.

The undercover officer then told Ritter he was a 15-year-old girl from the Poconos region of Pennsylvania, at which point Ritter asked for a picture in addition to one "Emily" had posted on her account, according to the affidavit prepared by Barrett Township Police Det. Ryan Venneman.

Ritter then sent a link to his Web camera and began to masturbate while it was focused on his genitals, according to the affidavit. The former U.N. official then allegedly provided his cell phone number.


"He then continued to masturbate on web cam and he again asked how old I was," the affidavit continued. "He was advised again that I was 15 years old. He said he didn't realize that I was 15 years old and turned off his web camera. He stated that he didn't want to get in trouble."

Ritter then allegedly told the "girl" that he fantasized about having sex with her, to which the officer replied, "guess u turned it off [no problem]."

Ritter then asked the girl if she "want[ed] to see it finish" before reactivating his Web camera and ejaculating, the affidavit read.

• Click here to read the criminal complaint.

The conversation with the girl allegedly took place on Feb. 7, 2009, but the police investigation investigation lasted until November. Ritter was arrested on Nov. 9 and charged with unlawful contact with a minor, criminal use of a communications facility, corruption of minors, indecent exposure, possessing instruments of crime, criminal attempt and criminal solicitation.

Ritter appeared for his preliminary hearing on Dec. 17 and waived the felony charge of unlawful contact with a minor. He remains free on $25,000 bail.

Ritter's attorney, Todd Henry, of Philadelphia, did not return several calls seeking comment Thursday. Ritter declined comment to reporters outside his New York home Thursday, The Associated Press reported.

A press conference on the matter to be held by the Barrett Township Police Department is scheduled for 4 p.m. Thursday. Monroe County Assistant District Attorney Michael Rakaczewski will prosecute the case.

A press release issued in November by the Barrett Township police noted that the incident wasn't the first time Ritter had been arrested on similar charges, but that he had not been formally charged.

Ritter was reportedly charged in a June 2001 sex sting in New York, but the case was dismissed. He had been charged with attempted child endangerment after arranging to meet a person he thought was a 16-year-old girl at a fast-food restaurant. The girl was actually an undercover police officer.

The New York Post reported Ritter was caught in a similar case in April 2001 involving a 14-year-old girl, but he was never charged.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,583027,00.html
 
#4
#6
DavidBOC said:
Ritter was arrested on Nov. 9 and charged with unlawful contact with a minor, criminal use of a communications facility, corruption of minors, indecent exposure, possessing instruments of crime, criminal attempt and criminal solicitation.
does that mean the US can charge you for having an internet conection and mobile phone (and a penis)?

He's still [literally] a tosser though...
 
#7
Quote- The chief U.N. weapons inspector in Iraq from 1991-98 and harsh critic of the war in Iraq, Ritter is accused of contacting the "girl" while using the handle "delmarm4fun" last February

Deffo material for conspiracy theorists.....
 
#10
DavidBOC said:
Yes, its true that Scott Ritter the UN Chief Weapons Inspector and vitriolic opponent of the Iraq war. He is not only a * but a paedo *.
Why is he a *? I might be missing something, but glancing through his wiki entry he seems to have taken the right line with regards to the Iraq war - despite the pressure that will have been on him to say otherwise.

And banging one out for a 15 year old on webcam isn't the smartest or most responsible thing to do, but it's hardly child rape. Even taking into account the other (unproven) cases, I'd go with 'sex pest' rather than 'paedo'.
 
#11
DeltaDog said:
DavidBOC said:
Yes, its true that Scott Ritter the UN Chief Weapons Inspector and vitriolic opponent of the Iraq war. He is not only a * but a paedo *.
Why is he a *? I might be missing something, but glancing through his wiki entry he seems to have taken the right line with regards to the Iraq war - despite the pressure that will have been on him to say otherwise.

And banging one out for a 15 year old on webcam isn't the smartest or most responsible thing to do, but it's hardly child rape. Even taking into account the other (unproven) cases, I'd go with 'sex pest' rather than 'paedo'.
ActuallyI did not say "*" I wrote a word that rhymes with banker that begins with "w" but which this website changes to *

In the US this can get very serious. Here in Boston a well know TV personality who was the sports reporter on the evening news for years and hosted a very popular bowling show. (no idea why a bowling show is popular) as found with kiddie porn on his computer. Yesterday he was sentenced to 5 years in prison although due to lax sentencing laws he will probably serve only 3 years and a couple of months.
 
#12
DavidBOC said:
In the US this can get very serious. Here in Boston a well know TV personality who was the sports reporter on the evening news for years and hosted a very popular bowling show. (no idea why a bowling show is popular) as found with kiddie porn on his computer. Yesterday he was sentenced to 5 years in prison although due to lax sentencing laws he will probably serve only 3 years and a couple of months.
It's considered serious in this country also, but it's clouded by public hysteria. It's taken a bit too seriously in some cases, and not seriously enough in others.

If that was the only reason for the abuse, fair one. I just thought from the way you'd worded it he was disliked previous to this?
 
#13
What I can't understand is if they have a police officer posing as a child and he sends a video of himself playing with his sausage, he still hasn't sent it to a minor has he? Just a cop pretending to be one. Still a sick fcuk though
 
#14
slopster said:
What I can't understand is if they have a police officer posing as a child and he sends a video of himself playing with his sausage, he still hasn't sent it to a minor has he? Just a cop pretending to be one. Still a sick fcuk though
You're getting into the whole entrapment thing now, legal in the US but not in the UK.
 
#15
Ord_Sgt said:
slopster said:
What I can't understand is if they have a police officer posing as a child and he sends a video of himself playing with his sausage, he still hasn't sent it to a minor has he? Just a cop pretending to be one. Still a sick fcuk though
You're getting into the whole entrapment thing now, legal in the US but not in the UK.
That's what I always understood, but I watched a programme a few months back about the police setting up similar 'sting' operations in the UK.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top