UN waster attacks UKIP

I didn't notice the bit where he's offering the immigrants a home in Quebec.

I didn't notice the bit where he's offering the immigrants a home in Quebec.

Yes, there's plenty of room north of the Artic Circle in Quebec to house all the immigrants in Britain and all the illegals trying to get in at Calais.

Canada is one of the largest countries in the world and a population of only about 25 million.

In the late 19th century the unemployed in Britain were shipped to the back of beyond in Canada and become good farmers, perhaps that measure can be resumed?.

alib

LE
It may be a cultural thing. Canada has a history of notably immigrant friendly policies and last year had an active campaign to poach skilled Poles from the UK and RoI. Bussing EU folk in in droves to pump up UK PLC and the GDP while disingenuously bleating about it to the voter just gets on their nipple ends.

alib

LE
Speaking of Johnny Foreigner and bi-polar UK immigration policies.

In TDS Immigration boom helps U.K. face ageing crisis

I just noticed this yesterday, Lebanon's main English Language daily bigging up the UK as an immigration destination.

This spin may not be unconnected with them having rather a big immigration problem, a million Syrian refugees, tipping the place towards civil war. They'd just love them to slip across the Med towards the kebab shops of Blighty.

Who cares what he says? WTF is a special rapporteur in any event? Blah, waffle etc. His wiki page is in French but basically migration, refugees and everybody's rights is his bread and butter.

And I bet it's a thick sandwich.

Speaking of Johnny Foreigner and bi-polar UK immigration policies.

In TDS Immigration boom helps U.K. face ageing crisis

I just noticed this yesterday, Lebanon's main English Language daily bigging up the UK as an immigration destination.

This spin may not be unconnected with them having rather a big immigration problem, a million Syrian refugees, tipping the place towards civil war. They'd just love them to slip across the Med towards the kebab shops of Blighty.

I've just had a quick look at the Lebanese article. On about a population of 85 million by 2080. I shudder to think what state the country will be in if this pans out to be accurate. The population density of the south of England is probably too high already.

No doubt all those with property empires, and that's a lot of MPs and their immediate families will be rubbing their hands in glee at the thought of all the extra income coming their way.

It seems the UKIP is making enemies in that most incorruptible institution, the United Nations. A certain French Canadian, the not inappropriately named Francios Crapeau,er sorry Crepeau is interfering in internal UK politics,

link,

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/54...-claims-immigration-threatens-British-culture

No doubt Monsieur Crepeau is no stranger at talking BS at the UN.

I am not a UKIP supporter but frankly he can go **** himself.

I will smugly go to bed tonight knowing that as a Canuck with a silly Frog name he is in essence a Frenchman who must swear allegiance to Her Majesty the Queen.

Also look at him - he is either a mong or not long before he is in the sights of the Canadian version of Operation Yewtree:

13-12-2011francoiscrepeau.jpg

AT55

LE
I bet the Ukipers are rubbing their hands at even more votes coming their way.

alib

LE
I've just had a quick look at the Lebanese article. On about a population of 85 million by 2080. I shudder to think what state the country will be in if this pans out to be accurate. The population density of the south of England is probably too high already.

No doubt all those with property empires, and that's a lot of MPs and their immediate families will be rubbing their hands in glee at the thought of all the extra income coming their way.
Hey don't knock it, a great big buy-to-let de-unionized plantation economy with easy money flowing out of Singapore On Thames. It's a metropolitan elite vision of paradise.

It think The Express is being a bit disingenuous about his full title at the UN.

Mr Crepeau is the Special Rapporteur on the human rights of migrants

http://www.ohchr.org/EN/Issues/Migration/SRMigrants/Pages/SRMigrantsIndex.aspx

Yes, it appears that he's confusing Human Rights with European migration.

Not sure why he thinks the UK should be doing more about migrants bobbing about in the Med? I don't see him telling Sweden they should be doing more to help the French authorities in Calais or the Germans sending resources to stop the muzzies climbing the fences around Melilla.

Not sure why he thinks the UK should be doing more about migrants bobbing about in the Med?

Proper Planning & Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.....learn to swim before you embark with hundreds of others on an unseaworthy vessel. Not our problem.

Proper Planning & Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.....learn to swim before you embark with hundreds of others on an unseaworthy vessel. Not our problem.

I see a feeding frenzy coming on when the storms in the Med starting capsizing overcrowded boats in the coming months. The fishermen would be landing some bumper catches if it wasn't for the EU fishing quota system.

ericthellama

War Hero
I posted this a couple of months ago in another thread but it's just a relevant here :

Peter Sutherland, the UN’s special representative for migration, told peers the future prosperity of many EU states depended on them becoming multicultural. He also suggested the UK government’s immigration policy had no basis in international law. He was being quizzed by the Lords EU home affairs sub-committee which is investigating global migration.

He told the committee: “The United States, or Australia and New Zealand, are migrant societies and therefore they accommodate more readily those from other backgrounds than we do ourselves, who still nurse a sense of our homogeneity and difference from others."

“And that’s precisely what the European Union, in my view, should be doing its best to undermine.”

No surprise here then.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
There seem to be some very unchristian attitudes on here. I love it when I'm sitting on the tram or bus and folks around me are rattling away in Romanian, Polish or whatever. It gives the place a real cosmopolitan atmosphere.

MsG

He is from Quebec, no reason on earth to take him seriously, probably thinks India is an excellent holiday destination for the Montreal under 16 girls only school, to take next year.

There seem to be some very unchristian attitudes on here. I love it when I'm sitting on the tram or bus and folks around me are rattling away in Romanian, Polish or whatever. It gives the place a real cosmopolitan atmosphere.

MsG
Just gives me an attack of the Heinrich Himmlers.

You'd feel differently if you knew what they were saying.

Daz

LE

MsG

So, you are poor then :)

Latest Threads