UN sanctions imposed on N Korea

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by _Artemis_, Oct 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looks like the UN have actually pulled their fingers out and agreed to impose sanctions on North Korea Here

Not sure how effective it'll be given the express ruling-out of any military enforcement.

2. Huh, it will be quite interesting to see how this one pans out.

One things for sure, if we end up going to North Korea ill be getting my affairs in order before I go.

3. FFS - I just finished my Persian course. Now I have to learn Korean?!

"Me so horny. How much for suckee-fcukee?"
    "One deep-fried dog, please."

4. So military enforcement is still possible. Fcuking winner, we could do without this.

5. Somehow i dowt that N.korea gives a flying fcuk about the UN. The only country it cares about is china because its its only aly. China unfortunitly is really against any effective sanctions for fear of a fall of gov. and economic turmoil. 8O

6. I'm just waiting to hear Blair & Bush announce that we do not technically need UN permission for military action, since the war has never technically ended:

[​IMG]

7. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

How do you put sanctions on a country that is bolloxed before sanctions?

8. OK, I promise not to eat Alsation. Its a Guinea Pig eating environment for me till they stop pressing the little red buttons. There you go, done my bit for support of sanctions. PS.......do poodles count ? always hated them personally but, would like to eat one just to bring up in a cocktail party sometime !

9. Couldn't the same be said of Kim Jong Il?

10. [​IMG]
    North Koreans sending their treasures back to North Korea before sanctions are imposed.

http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/dy/world/20061014TDY01005.htm