UN Migration pact

Inspired. I bet that'll slow down the rush.
What do they call those floaty things again? Use them in the Med a fair bit. Can't quite remember the name but believe you can go places in them and move people around.

It’s only 4% in the EU if you include recent eastern EU members who have rates of around 0.1%.

France, for example, is just under 7%.

The Uk as w hole is around 5%, give or take.

If you look at average demographic of the next generations (0 - 15 year olds) it’s around 8.5% or almost double.

If it doubles again in the following generation (not including mass migration) then you start to get to a significant voting bloc.

You don’t need 50% of the population to be voting to change things. The referendum was one of the biggest turnouts in recent years, and that was only 72%.

So yeah, basically we’re fucked. Within the next 100 years. For NATO Standard who seems to want a guesstimate of the timeline.
I see.

Could it be that you may have overestimated the figures?

For example, you have a few 'If's' which is never the sign of a good debate. You then seem to confuse Voting with Religion and follow this up with stating that 8.5% is almost double 5%? ..You aren't in charge of pay rises in your organisation are you? ;-)

Lets go back to your statement that if 8.5: doubles again , you will then get a significant voting Muslim bloc...... but that would still only be 17% of the UK population over the next say 36 years , add that figure to the 2% of Muslims already in the UK, and you still only get 19% , or under 1 - 5 people.

Add in the fudge factor and by using you theory and figures, we would say that in 50 years - and only if 'those , who are Muslim, continue to arrive in the UK at the present rate , the Muslim population may be 19%?

You then have to further break this figure down in those of voting age and or eligible to vote, and so on.

Another contentious comment used by you is that you seem to have stated that those who emigrated to Britain from 'Eastern European countries are Muslim' and will therefore always vote for or concede to any Islamic ruling, when a casual bit of research will show you that the actual Religion of Eastern Europeans is not necessarily Muslim, and that there is also every chance that those who are born in the UK to a Muslim family, will become increasingly secular by each generation and evolve and develop the same attitude as those, like I would imagine most of us are, Christian by birth only and not Radical or Zealots by any stretch of the imagination.

It's almost as if you are actually scared of something that is unlikely to effect you or most people that you know or will know?

I think that Nato Standard is actually showing a far more subjective attitude and has a much better overall understanding and awareness, at least his calculations show some knowledge of statistics and reality.

I think that I'd rather read his comments than the quite frankly childish yet amusing words written by several posters on this thread who seem to be a mix of increasingly delirious monkeys that have been let loose with a keyboard, interbred with goldfish ;-)

Last edited:
"It's highly unlikely that you will or anyone you currently know will still be alive before this completely and unsupported assumed colossal shift of demographics or Religion, occurs."

I don't care if it happens in thirty years or two hundred and thirty, it WILL happen unless there is blood in the streets beforehand.

When that bloodletting happens, and I sincerely hope it does, it will be the politicians staring at their sallow faces in the mirror and mumbling 'Oh Fcuk' as the ropes are being thrown over lampposts.

Edited for clarity.
Oh dear..... blood in the streets.... Burning books next perchance?

I see.

Could it be that you may have overestimated the figures?

For example, you have a few 'If's' which is never the sign of a good debate. You then seem to confuse Voting with Religion and follow this up with stating that 8.5% is almost double 5%? ..You aren't in charge of pay rises in your organisation are you? ;-)

Lets go back to your statement that if 8.5: doubles again , you will then get a significant voting Muslim bloc...... but that would still only be 17% of the UK population over the next say 36 years , add that figure to the 2% of Muslims already in the UK, and you still only get 19% , or under 1 - 5 people.

Add in the fudge factor and by using you theory and figures, we would say that in 50 years - and only if 'those , who are Muslim, continue to arrive in the UK at the present rate , the Muslim population may be 19%?

You then have to further break this figure down in those of voting age and or eligible to vote, and so on.

Another contentious comment used by you is that you seem to have stated that those who emigrated to Britain from 'Eastern European countries are Muslim' and will therefore always vote for or concede to any Islamic ruling, when a casual bit of research will show you that the actual Religion of Eastern Europeans is not necessarily Muslim, and that there is also every chance that those who are born in the UK to a Muslim family, will become increasingly secular by each generation and evolve and develop the same attitude as those, like I would imagine most of us are, Christian by birth only and not Radical or Zealots by any stretch of the imagination.

It's almost as if you are actually scared of something that is unlikely to effect you or most people that you know or will know?

I think that Nato Standard is actually showing a far more subjective attitude and has a much better overall understanding and awareness, at least his calculations show some knowledge of statistics and reality.

I think that I'd rather read his comments than the quite frankly childish yet amusing words written by several posters on this thread who seem to be a mix of increasingly delirious monkeys that have been let loose with a keyboard, interbred with goldfish ;-)
I have to use ‘if’ because it’s a forecast. Not sure why you’re wibbling about that. It’s not definite.

It’s almost double because the figures I used are marginally different depending on the source.

Most people would be content with the approximation. For example, the actual figures in some reports are current Muslim population is 4.4% and the 0-5 year old demographic is 9.1%. Which is more than double.

Can’t be bothered with the rest of what you’ve written. You’re not interested in a conversation. Everything’s fine, there’s clearly no changes to demographics over the last 50 years and there won’t be any in the future ever. Heck, 99% of the country must still be WASP in your mind.

Statistics and reality? The Muslim population has doubled between 2001 and 2011. I gave you the statistics, from a reliable source, that’s the reality.

Not sure what the **** you’re on about.

I have to use ‘if’ because it’s a forecast. Not sure why you’re wibbling about that. It’s not definite.

It’s almost double because the figures I used are marginally different depending on the source.

Most people would be content with the approximation. For example, the actual figures in some reports are current Muslim population is 4.4% and the 0-5 year old demographic is 9.1%. Which is more than double.

Can’t be bothered with the rest of what you’ve written. You’re not interested in a conversation. Everything’s fine, there’s clearly no changes to demographics over the last 50 years and there won’t be any in the future ever. Heck, 99% of the country must still be WASP in your mind.

Statistics and reality? The Muslim population has doubled between 2001 and 2011. I gave you the statistics, from a reliable source, that’s the reality.

Not sure what the **** you’re on about.
Thank you for your helpful reply.

I can see that you may be confused by figures 'numbers' and their use for calculations? and also the fact that you have stated that it's not definite yet you are using the same figures to prove your point?

Consider this.. when you mention the 'Muslim population' , do you mean in Europe or the UK - or the World in general?

Have you compared this increase alongside the increase in the population of everyone else, in particular non Muslims? in other words, is the growth of the Muslim population being matched or bettered by, say Chinese or for want of a better phrase 'non Muslim White Europeans'?

I'm also very, very concerned with your use of the word 'heck' as this indicates that you are not of the UK.

My final comment relates to information that you have stated , came from what you consider a 'Reliable site', Please are you able to show this link in order that I may be able to view it, consider the findings and information provided by the reliable source, and respond accordingly.

I may even find myself agreeing with your well thought out calculations and comments?

Would you be able to assist me with this?

The result may even direct or help me adopting a complete change of attitude and beliefs?

I am genuinely open to all knowledge and suggestion.

* The latest statistics relating to the UK, show that the Muslim population is 5%.

Muslim population in the UK - Office for National Statistics

ugly

LE
The thing is, his family live in the States but rightly can never go back, but we allowed him in
We aren't in Schengen and if convicted criminals are found here they are supposed to be deported. Regardless of where they come from.

Thank you for your helpful reply.

I can see that you may be confused by figures 'numbers' and their use for calculations? and also the fact that you have stated that it's not definite yet you are using the same figures to prove your point?

Consider this.. when you mention the 'Muslim population' , do you mean in Europe or the UK - or the World in general?

Have you compared this increase alongside the increase in the population of everyone else, in particular non Muslims? in other words, is the growth of the Muslim population being matched or bettered by, say Chinese or for want of a better phrase 'non Muslim White Europeans'?

I'm also very, very concerned with your use of the word 'heck' as this indicates that you are not of the UK.

My final comment relates to information that you have stated , came from what you consider a 'Reliable site', Please are you able to show this link in order that I may be able to view it, consider the findings and information provided by the reliable source, and respond accordingly.

I may even find myself agreeing with your well thought out calculations and comments?

Would you be able to assist me with this?

The result may even direct or help me adopting a complete change of attitude and beliefs?

I am genuinely open to all knowledge and suggestion.

* The latest statistics relating to the UK, show that the Muslim population is 5%.

Muslim population in the UK - Office for National Statistics
I only know a handful of normal Muslims, They do NOT trust the UK government and think a census is a tool for interfering in their lives. I know even more non-muslims who regard the census in the same way.
If that percentage is applied nationally then the ONS statistic is wildly undervalued and inaccurate.

Let's face it, only the older generation who actually still trust the government has anything to do with being honest on a census. Which would make the 5% accurate in that case.
I might add the last one was held in suspicion by my student acquaintances because a certain defense contractor was collating the data.

Census data can unfortunately not be trusted.

I only know a handful of normal Muslims, They do NOT trust the UK government and think a census is a tool for interfering in their lives. I know even more non-muslims who regard the census in the same way.
If that percentage is applied nationally then the ONS statistic is wildly undervalued and inaccurate.

Let's face it, only the older generation who actually still trust the government has anything to do with being honest on a census. Which would make the 5% accurate in that case.
I might add the last one was held in suspicion by my student acquaintances because a certain defense contractor was collating the data.

Census data can unfortunately not be trusted.
Did I here the census has been binned, or did I dream it?

Migration is unseating Merkel and has had profound effect on Sweden. Unchecked it will have a similar effect on Western countries.

This proposal would seem to be removing methods of control.

Yes, interesting ... Have you a date, within a decade or so, of this occurring based on your research or calcs?
I don't think there will be blood on the streets, we are like the frog in a slowly boiling pot of water, one day the snowflake/ pro immigraton/ leftist Islam lovers will have an "Oh sh*t" moment and by then it will be too late.
A couple of my friends are full on lefties, they jokingly describe me as a " mouth breathing knuckle dragging racist mysoginistic homophobe" I tell them that's why I'm going to convert to Islam in a few years as I will fit right in, and I will wave at them as they have their heads removed in chop chop square. I will miss bacon though ..... and ham,sausages, roast pork with crackling.

Yes, interesting ... Have you a date, within a decade or so, of this occurring based on your research or calcs?
No, it was just an allusion to this:

Not that he actually said "rivers of blood", but rather quoted the Sibyl's prophecy in the epic poem Aeneid, 6, 86–87, of "wars, terrible wars, / and the Tiber foaming with much blood".

Terrible man, terrible man.

Latest Threads