UN Migration pact

The same is happening in Britain.

Immigrants-including illegals being discovered are being housed as a matter of priority whilst many Britons are being left to fend for themselves on the streets. Common purpose is alive, well and expanding in the United Kingdom, led by the "liberal" left.
It all boils down to this...(read the site)

Religious Affiliation and Party Choice at the 2017 General Election - British Religion in Numbers

Globalists know damn well the voting patterns of religious groups.
Globalist/Liberal parties are losing votes because native people do not buy their policies.
More immigration of religious nature = more liberal votes.
This is why they love open borders, legalized migration as a human right and lax immigration controls if there are any.
Globalists love it because it means more government borrowing/interest based debt and stiff competition in the labour market which will always end up with lower wages and more profits.
Governments love it because it creates division and makes it easier to manipulate and in turn control the population.
Sorry but that is the way I see it these days.

The generous and welcoming nature of liberals (which I respect) is being completely taken the piss out of and they can't even see it, or they hate their political opposites so much they are willing to impale themselves on assumed virtue.
They will realize when the door for them or their offspring to head somewhere more prosperous is a one-way door, entry only.
This country will not let it's biggest tax coffers leave so easily and come "hell or high water" (sorry about the climate pun) this virtuous shit is going to need paying for.

Good Morning.

You're guessing aren't you?...and without any kind of time frame, your figures and other statements are pretty irrelevant as most peoples psyche can only comprehend and deal with subjects to the nearest 5 years at most. Plus you make assumptions from your very first sentence about Sharia Law v Democracy.

You quote 4% for the amount of Muslims in Europe, plus migration....let's assume that this figure is correct. How long will it be before Muslim outnumber Non Muslims in Europe based on this percentage v their assumed growth rate? Can't you provide a date for this? You seem quite convinced that every other thing you have written is correct so let's all see the time frame for the tilt to Islam in Europe.

It's highly unlikely that you will or anyone you currently know will still be alive before this completely and unsupported assumed colossal shift of demographics or Religion, occurs.

From what I can see, Nato Standards comments are simply changing your totally biased subjective views - and isn't he Jewish, so has as much to fear if not more, than anyone else?

I don't see anything he has written that states that there is 'no problem here' as you claim. He has simply been asking you to support your comments , no doubt based on his genuine knowledge of what Religious persecution can lead to , which is hate, endorsed by a supposedly modern and cultured nation.

Even the examples that you have provided of what in most peoples eyes would be considered deviant behaviour ,can be applied to almost any Religion or other group of people from any culture at any given time, perhaps the Muslims use well known examples of perverted behaviour by Westerners to show their believers of how terrible we are?

No, I'm afraid that you will need to do more convincing before most rational people start seeing things from your perspective.
"It's highly unlikely that you will or anyone you currently know will still be alive before this completely and unsupported assumed colossal shift of demographics or Religion, occurs."

I don't care if it happens in thirty years or two hundred and thirty, it WILL happen unless there is blood in the streets beforehand.

When that bloodletting happens, and I sincerely hope it does, it will be the politicians staring at their sallow faces in the mirror and mumbling 'Oh Fcuk' as the ropes are being thrown over lampposts.

Edited for clarity.

Last edited:
Interesting Danish way to deal with the illegal migrants.

Denmark has taken a bold new step in its efforts to combat the influx of illegal aliens: Send them to a remote island! While this may seem like a fantasy to many of us – sending criminals off to a deserted isle and away from the rest of society – the Danes are making this fantasy island a reality. Of course, not everyone is happy about it.
[...]
From 1926 until earlier this year, Lindholm Island was the site of laboratory facilities dedicated to the research of contagious animal diseases. Cattle and pigs thought to be infected were taken there for testing."

The Danish Solution to Illegal Alien Criminals: Banishment

Interesting Danish way to deal with the illegal migrants.

Denmark has taken a bold new step in its efforts to combat the influx of illegal aliens: Send them to a remote island! While this may seem like a fantasy to many of us – sending criminals off to a deserted isle and away from the rest of society – the Danes are making this fantasy island a reality. Of course, not everyone is happy about it.
[...]
From 1926 until earlier this year, Lindholm Island was the site of laboratory facilities dedicated to the research of contagious animal diseases. Cattle and pigs thought to be infected were taken there for testing."

The Danish Solution to Illegal Alien Criminals: Banishment
Inspired. I bet that'll slow down the rush.

"It's highly unlikely that you will or anyone you currently know will still be alive before this completely and unsupported assumed colossal shift of demographics or Religion, occurs."

I don't care if it happens in thirty years or two hundred and thirty, it WILL happen unless there is blood in the streets beforehand.

When that bloodletting happens, and I sincerely hope it does, it will be the politicians staring at their sallow faces in the mirror and mumbling 'Oh Fcuk' as the ropes are being thrown over lampposts.

Edited for clarity.
As you say. it WILL happen.

The next stage in Britain will be employers employing foreigners only. Indeed, this has already started to happen, with language stipulations being used to side-step discrimination laws.

This from the Graun,

The job agencies that prefer foreign workers

It seems the British workforce is expected to work for third world wages whilst paying first world taxes, and paying first world prices.

The money being paid to eastern Europeans is mostly going out of the country. A backdoor form of foreign aid?.

As you say. it WILL happen.

The next stage in Britain will be employers employing foreigners only. Indeed, this has already started to happen, with language stipulations being used to side-step discrimination laws.

This from the Graun,

The job agencies that prefer foreign workers

It seems the British workforce is expected to work for third world wages whilst paying first world taxes, and paying first world prices.

The money being paid to eastern Europeans is mostly going out of the country. A backdoor form of foreign aid?.
We had a Pole temp turn up today. Nice lad, worked hard. chatting while having a smoke he told me his recent history. Was caught with 128 kg of drugs in the states. Spent three years in a Federal prison. Six months waiting to be deport in immigration prison, gets back to Poland. two days later is in the UK asking me about what benefits he is entitled to

We had a Pole temp turn up today. Nice lad, worked hard. chatting while having a smoke he told me his recent history. Was caught with 128 kg of drugs in the states. Spent three years in a Federal prison. Six months waiting to be deport in immigration prison, gets back to Poland. two days later is in the UK asking me about what benefits he is entitled to
@Nato Standard123 you need to leave the mong button
Are you calling me a liar you wierd thing

You can have him btw!

Which is why this country is going to hell in a handcart.

Come Brexit, HMG need to be barring criminal scum from entry here.

One has to wonder what criminal activity this individual will be up to here, as well.

Last edited:
The fact there is no national dialogue about this tells you exactly how deceptive it is.
Even callers into LBC who have attempted to bring the pact up have been silenced and cut off the air numerous times over the last month, A bit weird for LBC. "Leading Britain's Conversation" my arrse.
Nick Ferrari even cut off one user assuring her it didn't need to be discussed because Britain would NOT sign it, whoops Nick, Better screen those calls more robustly in future eh!

The fact the pact outlines measures to be taken to stifle criticism of migration via the law also tells you everything you need to know about how it will be applied.

Also, TM saying freedom of movement will be curbed in her deal is to date the biggest lie that has escaped her yap-trap.
The UK supporting this pact tells you everything you need to know about Westminster border plans. EU freedom of movement is a red herring and will be meaningless. The buck can simply be passed to the UN.

At least the US, Australia, Hungary, Poland Austria, and a few others have told them to piss off.
Funny old thing that these are the countries being attacked by globalists and the media for not supporting this destructive plan. Of course for other reasons up to not mentioning the pact. That is no coincidence.
Going by the rate the petition is being signed that HMG should NOT sign this UN nonsense, I think the media's little game of keeping this topic out of the public domain has failed.

Good Morning.

You're guessing aren't you?...and without any kind of time frame, your figures and other statements are pretty irrelevant as most peoples psyche can only comprehend and deal with subjects to the nearest 5 years at most. Plus you make assumptions from your very first sentence about Sharia Law v Democracy.

You quote 4% for the amount of Muslims in Europe, plus migration....let's assume that this figure is correct. How long will it be before Muslim outnumber Non Muslims in Europe based on this percentage v their assumed growth rate? Can't you provide a date for this? You seem quite convinced that every other thing you have written is correct so let's all see the time frame for the tilt to Islam in Europe.

It's highly unlikely that you will or anyone you currently know will still be alive before this completely and unsupported assumed colossal shift of demographics or Religion, occurs.

From what I can see, Nato Standards comments are simply changing your totally biased subjective views - and isn't he Jewish, so has as much to fear if not more, than anyone else?

I don't see anything he has written that states that there is 'no problem here' as you claim. He has simply been asking you to support your comments , no doubt based on his genuine knowledge of what Religious persecution can lead to , which is hate, endorsed by a supposedly modern and cultured nation.

Even the examples that you have provided of what in most peoples eyes would be considered deviant behaviour ,can be applied to almost any Religion or other group of people from any culture at any given time, perhaps the Muslims use well known examples of perverted behaviour by Westerners to show their believers of how terrible we are?

No, I'm afraid that you will need to do more convincing before most rational people start seeing things from your perspective.
It’s only 4% in the EU if you include recent eastern EU members who have rates of around 0.1%.

France, for example, is just under 7%.

The Uk as w hole is around 5%, give or take.

If you look at average demographic of the next generations (0 - 15 year olds) it’s around 8.5% or almost double.

If it doubles again in the following generation (not including mass migration) then you start to get to a significant voting bloc.

You don’t need 50% of the population to be voting to change things. The referendum was one of the biggest turnouts in recent years, and that was only 72%.

So yeah, basically we’re fucked. Within the next 100 years. For NATO Standard who seems to want a guesstimate of the timeline.

It’s only 4% in the EU if you include recent eastern EU members who have rates of around 0.1%.

If you look at average demographic of the next generations (0 - 15 year olds) it’s around 8.5% or almost double.

If it doubles again in the following generation (not including mass migration) then you start to get to a significant voting bloc.

You don’t need 50% of the population to be voting to change things. The referendum was one of the biggest turnouts in recent years, and that was only 72%.

So yeah, basically we’re fucked. Within the next 100 years. For NATO Standard who seems to want a guesstimate of the timeline.
And whats the percentage in prison, not costing us a penny....ermm

And whats the percentage in prison, not costing us a penny....ermm
https://www.mcb.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/MCBCensusReport_2015.pdf

From the Muslim council of Britain, so I’d suggest it’s fairly reliable. Personally I think they’ve tried to be fairly impartial, so I don’t imagine it’s understated (ignoring the boring, tired hard-done-to BME bull crap)

The prison figures are in there around page 26ish.

Some interesting stats in table 7, page 28
And table 9 on page 29.

Roughly, Muslim population in the UK has doubled in around 10 years 2001-2011.

I give it 35 for full effect, If the UNGPM kicks in then all those "unknowns" will become "known" along with half the families.
Falling native birthrates and the dramatic rise of non-native pupils are going to be the factor, as the establishment well knows.

Just an opinion, but these so-called liberals will be truly horrified when the new majority decide to flip camp and vote for idealogical ultra-conservative and religious-based political parties, The people who really understand who they are and what their culture is.
I hope I am just barely alive to see the look on their faces and give a last laugh at the endless excuses and in-fighting.
It'll be like that scene from "Children of men" where the do-gooders are all arguing round the kitchen table over who is right while the person they claim to be helping fvcks them off for the person who really does understand.

I wonder if they will still be saying "For the many, not the few" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.mcb.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/MCBCensusReport_2015.pdf

From the Muslim council of Britain, so I’d suggest it’s fairly reliable. Personally I think they’ve tried to be fairly impartial, so I don’t imagine it’s understated (ignoring the boring, tired hard-done-to BME bull crap)

The prison figures are in there around page 26ish.

Some interesting stats in table 7, page 28
And table 9 on page 29.

Roughly, Muslim population in the UK has doubled in around 10 years 2001-2011.
And it's going to rise exponentially....

Latest Threads