UN Migration pact

Things are definitely stepping up a gear. It seems that we are entering a new phase in whatever it is those in control are planning. They are not even trying to hide it anymore, just censoring and banning in an effort to control the public. In another thread somewhere I read that a proposal is being made to define and then ban ¨islamaphobia¨ which is effectively a blasphemy law

If we get out of the EU with TM´s messy ¨deal¨, do we have to abide by this new rule of the EU´s?

I think it is time for the EU and our own Government to be brought to heel.

Eh you don't quite get this debating lark , do you? ...which shows most readers of this that you're either very young and stupid... or just a dense tw@t

YOU make a comment - stating some bolloxs about the Muslim take over of Europe, You then get challenged on that statemnt , yet you ask ME, the challenger to reason their point?

Too easy :)

Meh, it may happen, the Chinese may kick everyone's arse...either way, both of us will be long dead by then, along with everyone we currently know and will know by the time we snuff it

So why get a cockstand over it?

Latest Predictions based on current birth rates:

By 2050 their will 75 mil Muslims in Europe and 463 Mil Christians
Has Damanbugs got hold of your arrse password?

When I read that at first I thought it had to be fake. I've now watched it twice and still can't believe it even though after checking a number of official EU outlets on the UN migration pact it turns out to be true. How can they get away with this? It goes against everything that has been fought for over the last centuries and well as the basic fundamentals of the EU themselves. It's completely barking mad at a new level. Of course everybody will just jog on until it's too late.

This might bring a bit of apoplexy to the Arrsers who blame the EU on everything even though this is a UN proposal but, from your favourite reading material:
EU Countries boycott UN Migrant Pact

Other countries not mentioned in that article, like Slovakia, have said they will oppose and will not adopt it.

However Britain has said it will implement the pact.
Maybe you should be directing your ire towards the UN and the UK government.

Oh, and every member of the UN less the US, that's 192 countries, signed up to this pact. The EU couldn't as it's not a member so singling them out is a little disingenuous but, hey, that's Arrse.

Last edited:
This might bring a bit of apoplexy to the Arrsers who blame the EU on everything even though this is a UN proposal but, from your favourite reading material:
EU Countries boycott UN Migrant Pact

Other countries not mentioned in that article, like Slovakia, have said they will oppose and will not adopt it.

However Britain has said it will implement the pact.
Maybe you should be directing your ire towards the UN and the UK government.

Oh, and every member of the UN less the US, that's 192 countries, signed up to this pact. The EU couldn't as it's not a member so singling them out is a little disingenuous but, hey, that's Arrse.
Australia, Poland, Czech Rep, Israel, Austria, Hungary, and more...

Under far-right pressure, Europe retreats from UN migration pact

When you take away the remainder EU countries what you are mostly left with is the countries whose people would be able to exploit the bloody law.

Be interesting to what the strong SE Asia economies say about it. After all, China doesn't seem to be affected by this "migration", Very interesting indeed.

Those right-wing reckoning is too abstract.
Let's use simple examples. There were roughly 2 mln of Sauidis before 1960. Now there are more 32 mln. Why? Because of oil. What will be with them, when oil will be finished? Only two millions will remain in KSA, all other will migrate to the migrant-friendly countries. Same is with other oil-producing countries.
Another possibility is something like big volcano eruption with global cooling and few years without summer.

Interesting concept. Are you saying that the West should consider the above when drafting their Immigration polices?

Interesting concept. Are you saying that the West should consider the above when drafting their Immigration polices?
Why not? Possibility of a catastrophic "global cooling" is near 1:3, that is much more than possibility of a catastrophic "global warming". Possibility of the Middle East oil production collaps in 21 century is near 100%.
Of course, politics (not only West) preffer to live in the simple world without wars and catastrophes, but reality is a bit more sophisticated.

Why not? Possibility of a catastrophic "global cooling" is near 1:3, that is much more than possibility of a catastrophic "global warming". Possibility of the Middle East oil production collaps in 21 century is near 100%.
Of course, politics (not only West) preffer to live in the simple world without wars and catastrophes, but reality is a bit more sophisticated.
Politicians rarely seem to think beyond their next term of office unless they really are insane such as (insert preferred name) and do have a long term view combined with an evil laugh, only used when staring in the mirror at themselves or shared with other disgusting megalomaniacs .

Politicians rarely seem to think beyond their next term of office unless they really are insane such as (insert preferred name) and do have a long term view combined with an evil laugh, only used when staring in the mirror at themselves or shared with other disgusting megalomaniacs .
Most of them have issues thinking beyond the end of the week and generally have the attention span of a small brain damaged hamster.

To put this into context: The chap in the clip, Marcel de Graaf, can by no stretch of the imagination be regarded as some sort of EU spokesman. He has been MEP since 2014 and seems to be co-president, together with Marine Le Pen, of the Europe of Nations and Freedom group. I would take anything he says with a large pinch of salt.
FWIW, I think the EU in its present state is a deeply anti-democratic entity that forces pernicious economic policies on the populations of its member states, especially the middle classes. The sooner it ceases to be, the better. However, fake news isn't the way to bring down the EU; the only thing that holds any hope of success is consistent, stringent analysis and articulate criticism of its shortcomings and failures. IMHO, of course.

A Canuck MP discussing how "legally non-binding" doesn't do what it says on the tin.

The way EU laws are currently applied to migrants you would have to be a completely brainwashed dunderhead to believe the same would not be done here with this new form of "legal "illegal" migration", it's a classic "rinse and repeat" of EHCR on a global scale.

It appears liberals worldwide have prescribed hook line and sinker to flooding western nations with migration wherever they are in control.

Off my cuff...
We see (across the western world) a pattern of media prep work via the old "guilt trip" tactic (ie look at how bad we have been, look at how well we are doing now) along with complete silence whilst undemocratic political plotting takes place (ie Global Compact for Migration in this case). Next, they lie about facts (ie migration is needed to pay for your pension, no strain on public services) and belittle opposition when the plan is rumbled (ie Political correctness, your a racist), then they go silent when it all goes tits up (ie terrorist attacks, failing multi-culturalism), instead choosing to blame lack of money from the magic money tree (ie Labour voters on just about anything) and THEN complain about it when people turn to populism in revolt (ie everything is far-right and granny is a Nazi), deciding that erosion of freedoms is a price everybody has to pay for their flawed plan (ie Islamaphobia, hate speech, rising crime and terrorism laws)

I wager that is Insanity at best and it is not going to end well, for ALL stakeholders.
If we had control, applied control and upheld our institutions we not even be in this mess.
But then again, this was never a plan of our making. supporters or not.

Go team Globalism!
I am sure the win will be epic for the few, and it's not you! (the reader)

EDIT:
Democracy is no longer "no taxation without representation"
It's "taxation for migration representation, fvck your nation"

Last edited:
Things are definitely stepping up a gear. It seems that we are entering a new phase in whatever it is those in control are planning. They are not even trying to hide it anymore, just censoring and banning in an effort to control the public. In another thread somewhere I read that a proposal is being made to define and then ban ¨islamaphobia¨ which is effectively a blasphemy law

If we get out of the EU with TM´s messy ¨deal¨, do we have to abide by this new rule of the EU´s?

I think it is time for the EU and our own Government to be brought to heel.
It's not the EU rule you doughbag. It's the UN. And the EU have said OK but will leave it up to individual countries and many of the EU ones have said no.
The EU can't sign up to a UN pact as it is not a member of the UN.
UK has said it will abide by it so make of that what you will.
FFS

A very good (Irish) rundown on what amounts to the destruction of western nations and the tone of the people pushing it, A UN agenda to act above sovereign laws that protect the interests of nation states and their electorates.

All that is needed is the continued blind ignorance of the general public and zero media coverage and this will gain full swing.
I have to wonder how long before this kicks off Paris style across the EU.

In the bigger picture, A lot of this social nonsense and division is starting to make sense now that it clearer to see who the real beneficiaries are.

Time to buy some shares in Ibex Marina ;)
Thanks for the video. I just subscribed to the Irish guys YouTube channel. Good points of view from the R. O. I.

These figures below - although 6 years old - show that you're talking shite

741 million people in Europe - 72% identify as Christian

According to another survey about Religiosity in the European Union from 2012 by Eurobarometer, Christianity was the largest religion in the European Union (accounting for 72% of the EU population), Catholics were with 48% the largest Christian group in EU, Protestants made up 12%, Eastern Orthodox made up 8% and other.

Ahh because the future doesn't exist/whatever is the case now will always be?

Perhaps I shoud have been clearer. When the number of people who want Sharia Law outnumbers the number of people who don't, by the rules of democracy we've lost.

As a further point I would say that the islamisation of society now seems to be largely based on agenda's rather than democracy as we are not enforcing medieval christian blasphamy laws, just medieval (or current - it's the same thing) Islamic blasphemy laws (In europe in general).

Examples of this are:
The reaction to the Charlie Hebdo attacks (they weren't funny cartoons anyway/they shouldn't have done it)
The ECHR saying that calling mohammed a paedo (for marrying a 6 year old) is not 'free speech'.
Lauren Southern threatened with arrest and then banned from re-entering the UK for saying 'Allah is a Gay God'
Islamic paedo gangs being called 'Asian Grooming gangs' by the BBC and other press
Lack of arrests of Islamic Paedo gangs for 4 decades in Rochdale
Arresting a 15 year old naked drunk girl who had been groomed for being drunk in a house full of muslim men in their 40's
Social servies encouraging a muslim man in prison to seek parental rights for the child he created by raping another child
The Muslim Council of great britain (seriously why is a Saudi Funded pressure group allowed)

The muslim population is 4%. The birthrate in muslim communities, added to the migrration from muslim countries exceeds the number of births in this country to people who been here for at least 1 generation. I say this as a 1st generationer myself (on my mum's side of the family), thankfully not from a muslim country. Those that I know that are from muslim countries are either athiests now, or in some sort of strange denial where they behave like normal people except for their refusal to condemn the 3rd world people living in segregated ghetto's.
Imaging how fucked we'll be when it's 40% and at least half of the remaining 60% are people like you who say 'there's no problem here'. We'll be up sh*t creek without a paddle.

Ahh because the future doesn't exist/whatever is the case now will always be?

Perhaps I shoud have been clearer. When the number of people who want Sharia Law outnumbers the number of people who don't, by the rules of democracy we've lost.

As a further point I would say that the islamisation of society now seems to be largely based on agenda's rather than democracy as we are not enforcing medieval christian blasphamy laws, just medieval (or current - it's the same thing) Islamic blasphemy laws (In europe in general).

Examples of this are:
The reaction to the Charlie Hebdo attacks (they weren't funny cartoons anyway/they shouldn't have done it)
The ECHR saying that calling mohammed a paedo (for marrying a 6 year old) is not 'free speech'.
Lauren Southern threatened with arrest and then banned from re-entering the UK for saying 'Allah is a Gay God'
Islamic paedo gangs being called 'Asian Grooming gangs' by the BBC and other press
Lack of arrests of Islamic Paedo gangs for 4 decades in Rochdale
Arresting a 15 year old naked drunk girl who had been groomed for being drunk in a house full of muslim men in their 40's
Social servies encouraging a muslim man in prison to seek parental rights for the child he created by raping another child
The Muslim Council of great britain (seriously why is a Saudi Funded pressure group allowed)

The muslim population is 4%. The birth-rate in muslim communities, added to the migration from Muslim countries exceeds the number of births in this country to people who been here for at least 1 generation. I say this as a 1st generationer myself (on my mum's side of the family), thankfully not from a muslim country. Those that I know that are from muslim countries are either athiests now, or in some sort of strange denial where they behave like normal people except for their refusal to condemn the 3rd world people living in segregated ghetto's.
Imaging how fucked we'll be when it's 40% and at least half of the remaining 60% are people like you who say 'there's no problem here'. We'll be up sh*t creek without a paddle.

Good Morning.

You're guessing aren't you?...and without any kind of time frame, your figures and other statements are pretty irrelevant as most peoples psyche can only comprehend and deal with subjects to the nearest 5 years at most. Plus you make assumptions from your very first sentence about Sharia Law v Democracy.

You quote 4% for the amount of Muslims in Europe, plus migration....let's assume that this figure is correct. How long will it be before Muslim outnumber Non Muslims in Europe based on this percentage v their assumed growth rate? Can't you provide a date for this? You seem quite convinced that every other thing you have written is correct so let's all see the time frame for the tilt to Islam in Europe.

It's highly unlikely that you will or anyone you currently know will still be alive before this completely and unsupported assumed colossal shift of demographics or Religion, occurs.

From what I can see, Nato Standards comments are simply changing your totally biased subjective views - and isn't he Jewish, so has as much to fear if not more, than anyone else?

I don't see anything he has written that states that there is 'no problem here' as you claim. He has simply been asking you to support your comments , no doubt based on his genuine knowledge of what Religious persecution can lead to , which is hate, endorsed by a supposedly modern and cultured nation.

Even the examples that you have provided of what in most peoples eyes would be considered deviant behaviour ,can be applied to almost any Religion or other group of people from any culture at any given time, perhaps the Muslims use well known examples of perverted behaviour by Westerners to show their believers of how terrible we are?

No, I'm afraid that you will need to do more convincing before most rational people start seeing things from your perspective.

You quote 4% for the amount of Muslims in Europe, plus migration....let's assume that this figure is correct. How long will it be before Muslim outnumber Non Muslims in Europe based on this percentage v their assumed growth rate? Can't you provide a date for this? You seem quite convinced that every other thing you have written is correct so let's all see the time frame for the tilt to Islam in Europe.
It will be right after collapse of the oil-producing economy at the Middle East and Northern Africa. 95% that it will be before 2050, 50/50 that it will be before 2030.

Thanks for the video. I just subscribed to the Irish guys YouTube channel. Good points of view from the R. O. I.
The same is happening in Britain.

Immigrants-including illegals being discovered are being housed as a matter of priority whilst many Britons are being left to fend for themselves on the streets. Common purpose is alive, well and expanding in the United Kingdom, led by the "liberal" left.

Latest Threads