Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by ViroBono, Jan 8, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

2. Just seen it ! Just can't believe it !
  3. msr

msr LE

I was just going to ask that you keep this sort of language in the NAAFI, then I read the article....

4. Is he trying to look warlike there?

...that or someone just winded him with a fist to the abdomen.
  5. "It was also a gesture of thanks for the role UK armed forces played in Iraq. "

and he'll pass the thanks on by cutting the life out of us!
  6. So was I , but fcuking hell!

There must be something poetic about this?

"Beware political lemmings bearing gifts"

I am speechless.
  7. I bet every single one who had a part to play against Iraq must be so proud! :wink:
  8. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

He was worth two Divisions to the Iraqis!

He signed my Warrant, can I get a new one when he is sacked next month- (We wish). It's just people mock it when they see it!
  9. I think you are all being terribly unfair to that nice man Mr Hoon. He has done a wonderful job and shown immense fortitude and courageous leadership in the face of adversity.

Well done Geoff. I would willingly sell my house and all my possessions to help the MoD. Let's face it, the way things are going, sooner or later, I will have to.

Gotta run, Matron says it's time for my medication now.

10. Sandhappy Ethel? 8O
  11. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

Please do so - then we can have some real fun with the F****** C***.

I hope he was suitably embarrased when he got it. What we would like to know is where Rumsfeld stuck it 8O
  12. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

If the flaccid Hoon creature had any sense of honour at all he would have turned it down, and returned to UK to receive his proper reward - a shoeing from Lord Hutton, resignation and oblivion.
  13. Hoon? Leadership? Mutually exclusive surely? The man is a tw@. :!:

B'stard :evil:
  15. I for one want to apologize for the DoD giving Hoon the award...they should have given one to each member of the Brit forces that served and not to a much despised representative of the British Government.

Hey it did state that: “It was also a gesture of thanks for the role UK armed forces played in Iraq.“

Little conciliation I know seeing what they are doing to the armed forces...we just had our ala Bill Clinton and are in the process of recovering from that.