UMS....TA?

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Praetorian, Jul 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is there any such thing in the TA as a discharge due to "Unfit for Military Service?"

I only ask because our Regular friends seem to be able to bin them whenever they want, but we have to put up with Oxygen Thiefs and people who look like they should be guests on Jeremy Kyle for a lot longer than we should!

P

2. Yes

Its called 'service no longer required' Para's 5.191-3 under TA regs.

(Did you get caught again?)

3. Get caught doing what.......?

I'm a well disciplined individual!

But yeah, thats the badger. Its just a bit disheartening to see too many mongs littering our recruiting offices at the moment!

4. My Side's are hurting and beer is all over the keyboard with that little gem!!!

There are loads of discharge paragraphs that apply to said individuals, but non apply unless the CO applies them. Shame but a fact of life in both the regular and reserve forces.

5. Its the new one army concept

6. One Army?

I'm sure the planners didn't envisage a set of window lickers, looking as if they've been dressed from a jumble sale that was the result of the local mong hospital closing when they designed it!

7. I say,

You're not suggesting that standards of recruiting have dropped in order to mask the deteriorating strength of the TA are you? Perish the thought.

Nor that since OAR came in, that the natural selection process exercised by the individual units (face fits routine) has been lost and thus everyone is treated equally, giving rise to an increase in mong attendees are you??

I'm sure that the high pass rates at selection weekends and Courses at RTCs will disprove such a theory 8O

8. Yes we have a system entitled "Have you ever thought of joining the RLC?"

Works wonders :D

PS this isn't a swipe at the loggies, its just we share with them it could easy be any arm that happened to be in there.

9. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Not at all!

10. Praetorian wrote:Is there any such thing in the TA as a discharge due to "Unfit for Military Service?"

I only ask because our Regular friends seem to be able to bin them whenever they want, but we have to put up with Oxygen Thiefs and people who look like they should be guests on Jeremy Kyle for a lot longer than we should!

your discharge paperwork is in the post :) !!!!!!!!!!!!! and keep lickin them windows in the minibus :D

11. This coming from the cunt that makes engine noises when driving the bus on his own. It sounds like a mongoloid food blender.

12. QUALITY A MONGOLOID FOOD BLENDER AND A WINDOW LICKER ON THE CASE, :) NO HOPE FOR UNIT THEN :!: :!: :!:

13. VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM VROOOOOOOOOM