• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

umbrella.

phil245

LE
Book Reviewer
Two poofs in the park, when it starts to rain. One poof says to the other " shall I put the umbrella up?" the other says " yes, but for fcuks sake don't open it"!

Sorry, don't know if this has already been posted.

Two poofs in the park, when it starts to rain. One poof says to the other " shall I put the umbrella up?" the other says " yes, but for fcuks sake don't open it"!

Two poofs wake up one morning, Cyryl says, would you like a cuppa Bruce.
Yes Please, and I wont do anything till you get back.
Cyryl gets back to see the walls all white!!
I thought you wernt going to do anything you naughty boy !!!
I havent said Bruce, I only farted !!!!

TTAAXXII !!!!!

I must be slower tha normal today .... took visiting several other forums before I got it.

A Copper was chasing a poof down the road and saw him duck into an alley.
Copper goes into the alley and there is no sign of the turd burglar,
Copper says ........ If I ever see him again Ill shove this truncheon right up his arse.

Thats when he heres this little voice say ........ Im in the bin.

Julian and Bruce had been a couple for many years and were deeply in love. Sadly, following a brief illness, Bruce passed away. Viewing Bruce's body for the last time in hospital the doctor asked Julian if he had any last request.

"Yes, I do actually" said Julian, "I would like you to chop Bruce into little pieces so that I can take him home and make him into a spicy curry".

The doctor is appalled "Why on earth would you want to do that"? he asked.

Julian replied "I just want to feel him dribbling out of my arse one last time"

Latest Threads