Um, just wondering

Any of you chaps out there prefer tights to other forms of hosiery?

If so, why?

I prefer a tight pipe to any form of hosiery :twisted:

ah get your self a suspender upholster from anne summers............add the stockings and your man should be pleased if not whip them off and hey presto.......bob's ya uncle!!

Anya1982 said:
ah get your self a suspender upholster from anne summers............add the stockings and your man should be pleased if not whip them off and hey presto.......bob's ya uncle!!

God I just shot me load someone get me a tissue 8O 8O 8O

Anya1982 said:
The thing about stockings is that you don't have to remove them...

And, uh, thanks for that shortfuse.

Assuming here that it's been so long since you got within grabbing distance of any bona fide female you can't actually remember what the alternatives look or feel like?

Snow_White said:

If so, why?
TIGHTS FECKING TIGHTS

Get real woman, all REAL men detest those obsenities

Suspenders, now there is something I really love :wink:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
8O TIGHTS ? 8O

Come off it Snow White !

Besides they're very bad for the circulation, I always get nasty red marks on the back on my hands......

Snow_White said:
No, No, No, No,No!

Stockings and suspenders are always the preferred option, failing that hold-up stockings.

Any other form of 'hosiery' should result in instant dismissal :evil:

Cutaway said:
8O TIGHTS ? 8O

Come off it Snow White !

Besides they're very bad for the circulation, I always get nasty red marks on the back on my hands......
Poor cuts.

Look, I'm not arguing in favour here, just asking the question. Although they do prevent frostbite / that attractive mottled blue tinge in a very-short-skirt--on-very-cold-day scenario.

And, uh, thanks for that shortfuse.

Assuming here that it's been so long since you got within grabbing distance of any bona fide female you can't actually remember what the alternatives look or feel like?[/quote]

no , i love 'em , i've got a pair of 80 denier support tights with a reinforced gusset on right now , and a hard-on a cat couldn't scratch.

Snow_White said:
No, No, No, No,No!

Stockings and suspenders are always the preferred option, failing that hold-up stockings.

Any other form of 'hosiery' should result in instant dismissal :evil:

Would it just be easier to start another thread asking what the girls like to wear?

I'm asking the chaps what they like on a girl. Shortfuse.

next question should be:

what do men prefere:

* Thongs
*G-Strings
*French laced knickers
*Bridget Jone's style big mamma panties

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SparkySteve Army Reserve 14
P Army Reserve 12
Jip Travolta Current Affairs, News and Analysis 9