Um...I shaved a hole in my Beret

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by Dan909, Dec 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :roll:

I decided the beret was getting a bit fluffy so took it for a shave, It diddnt go entirely to plan so heres a photo for your amusement:

Does anybody know where to order a new one from off the internet? preferebly from someone you've used before.

(Sorry if its posted in the wrong section, this was the most suitable place I could see)
  2. Try silvermans ! dopey git,lol !
  3. Go to : - You can order a beret with the green backing already stitched on. It took me 2 bastard hours to take my backing off my old beret and sew it onto my new one, just for some context for you.
  4. Cheers fella, couldnt believe it when I rinsed it off lol
  5. Silverman's tend to be a bit pricey. The "officer" ones with the blue silk lining are only about £12 I gather. NOt sure if these folks are worth a punt. They don't just supply Cadet stuff. they get mentioned on here quite a bit.:
  6. I ordered one of the silk lined berets from john bulls at catterick, Great service, arrived next day as well. I just ordered over the phone though!
  7. Re: Um...I shaved a hole in my Beret

Prevert.... :wink:

Let us know how the next parade goes....

I'd call Silvermans or have a quiet 'umble word with
    the QM.
    Herbert Johnson used to do officer's berets,
    but standard issue was best imo.
  8. Thats perfect!

Thanks alot.
  9. I was thinking of this, because that one, after I shaped it a few times became pretty tight.
  10. ha ha ha haa
  11. Man at Q&M, go and see him.
  12. show parade, show parade 'shun!!!
  13. Maybe you should order 2 just in case the shaving urge hits you again.