Ultimate Walt Q&A Session on Facebook...

TamH70

MIA
Wearing your cap badge over your ear makes you talk like that (ToS and Caubeen excepted).

I feel so attacked right now. I did that with my beret badge and l wasn't infantry.

I feel so attacked right now. I did that with my beret badge and l wasn't infantry.
When I wore my 2s I always rolled my sleeves up (only 2 turns ‘ero stylee) ‘cos I was ‘ally’

(Nb I was never ‘ally’. ‘Warry’ perhaps…)

The guy questioning is 100% an Infanteer. You can tell this because he shows that classic Infantry hallmark of using 'Weapon System' when he means weapon.

Top tip - Infanteers: stop trying to sound like you know what you are talking about by calling weapons 'weapon systems'. They are not what you think they are.
The SA80 itself is a complete weapon system, encompassing the SA80A2, L86A2, L22A2 and other similar revisions.

The SA80 itself is a complete weapon system, encompassing the SA80A2, L86A2, L22A2 and other similar revisions.
When someone says "Pick up your weapon systems and bring them over here to get inspected", I don't think they are talking about each individual picking up every part of the SA80 weapon system. I think what they mean to say is weapons. Or better still in that particular context, rifles.

I believe weapons system is a legitimate question (although a little gay) as part of support company We were proficient (given to use) all sorts of stuff n shit including lots of pyrotechnics, in saying that we didn’t touch anti tank or mortar platoons toys as they were very selfish.

Latest Threads