Ultimate Walt Q&A Session on Facebook...

I think both of them are walting about being able to speak English.

I bet he could tell you how to embed links onto a forum.

Walt indeed.
I bet you could tell us how to save a tonne by switching our banking to Jersey, the Caymans, the BVI, or Bermuda...

Can anyone translate this?

Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 08.35.31.png

In The Great Escape, they have a whole team of tailors altering uniforms and blankets into civvy garb.

He managed to get over the Swiss border on a Honda C50.

The walt couldn't pass even most basic questions

It may be crap but it was pretty funny, basic grilling questions, I do it all the time when some bloke turns up with half of Millets on.
I think I posted before about a guy walking in the pub with an SIS tshirt on, I personally think it is hilarious, I don't take offence at all.
I just feel sorry for them. I used to run around from about 6 or 7 playing cowboys and native americans, then playing "war" . Although it would be inappropriate now, back then it was fine and totally normal and healthy.
Why do people bull5hit when they are adults? For a while we went out as Chuck Norris et al, Ninjas. We were kids having fun.
I couldn't give two fcuks if you signed up, jacked in a week, at least you had the balls to walk in that office in the first place.
Shit for manning but in fairness I would rather somebody happy with their role than not.

On a lighter note , just bought some Brasso £3.50, the empty tin had a yellow NAAFI ticket on you could hardly read but it looked like 57p, robbing cnuts ;) Do you reckon if the old one was full and pristine I could of wanged it on EBAY as "Ex SAS TROOPER METAL POLISH - UNUSED" and maybe scored a few hundred?

Poor bloke seems a bit of a sad case. I’ve never served in any capacity but even my Dad, after just two years National Service in the 50’s could rattle off his Army number, rank, weapon system (303 Lee Enfield and Bren gun and remembered vividly being screamed at by the training NCOs and PT instructors.

shadowonarun

Old-Salt
other people less personal security aware than me might have legitimate reasons for not revealing their army number, if they still used their last 4 as their mobile phone pin for example. Of course I would never do anything that foolish. No siree not me.
I can remember THAT RIFLE though and the SA80 that replaced it.
(Googles how to change iPhone 6 pin)

The guy questioning is 100% an Infanteer. You can tell this because he shows that classic Infantry hallmark of using 'Weapon System' when he means weapon.

Top tip - Infanteers: stop trying to sound like you know what you are talking about by calling weapons 'weapon systems'. They are not what you think they are.

The guy questioning is 100% an Infanteer. You can tell this because he shows that classic Infantry hallmark of using 'Weapon System' when he means weapon.

Top tip - Infanteers: stop trying to sound like you know what you are talking about by calling weapons 'weapon systems'. They are not what you think they are.
Wearing your cap badge over your ear makes you talk like that (ToS and Caubeen excepted).