"Ultimate Soldier Challenge"

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Meet the contestants seems ok and available in the UK.

Mikey Kay who seems to be one of the Brits was last seen drinking latte in the pillared hall of MB whilst working in Cap ALM so I guess that makes him qualified to represent the RAF Regt! At some point in the dim and distant past he may also have flown Pumas.

Good bloke although the beard is a bit dodgy.

Nothing new regarding RAF Regt winning a mill's Skills run & organized by the Army.

Exhibit B Me Lord

Sore losers?
Anyone care to comment on how an RAF Regiment Sniper team can win the Sniper Competition at Bisley this week, yet come second to a team they out shot because and I quote ' Its an Army competition'

Sort of stupid that a team that was invited to compete can't win because they aren't in the Army. If you can't take real competition, don't invite outside sniper teams to compete.

Maybe it should be renamed 'British Army Sniper Competition that can only be won by a second rate Army team who were outshot by a Crab sniper team'

No doubt both times were a complete fluke, an anomaly that will not happen again this century :)

I still cant understand how these uber legends in their own bed spaces joined the RAF if they carp on about being a soldier so much.

Why didn't they just join the Army in the first place?

I still cant understand how these uber legends in their own bed spaces joined the RAF if they carp on about being a soldier so much.

Why didn't they just join the Army in the first place?
Why do people join the Army top fly

Why do people join the RN to fly

Why do you ask such a stupid Q, your nothing more than a TROLL, move down the window licking bus, & allow the grown up's to talk.

Ahh - there you have one of the essential differences. We just "do" bollox like that, have a tick about it and get on to the next serial. You chaps don't do bollox too well. It's a sniping skill you know, bollox management.

Why do people join the Army top fly

Why do people join the RN to fly

Why do you ask such a stupid Q, your nothing more than a TROLL, move down the window licking bus, & allow the grown up's to talk.
Dunno..seeing as the RAF have got all the Apaches.http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=army%20to%20get%20apache%20not%20the%20raf&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&ved=0CDoQtwIwAg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.liveleak.com%2Fview%3Fcomments%3D1%26i%3Dff5_1313158706&ei=w2QwUb-6EIHU0QWT8oDYBQ&usg=AFQjCNHnKcpe1l5rfna5d-25__zJMlrFJw