Ultimate Soldier Challenge...

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by MG1, Feb 20, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. MG1

Thought this might be of interest... trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tSl0ASebNQ

It started yesterday on the US history channel, with green berets up against FSK and a "rogue squad". Different units compete in a series of challenges, etc.

Next week (26th) it is US rangers v PMC and Britsh Special Forces... aka RAF reg. (yes they are representing UKSF).

Anyway... thought some of you might find it amusing. :shaking2:

2. I spotted "[FONT=arial, sans-serif]THE NEXT IS "U.S. Rangers vs. British RAF Regiment " , should bring some amusing comment on Arrse.[/FONT]
    • Like Like x 1
  3. hotel_california

hotel_california LE Book Reviewer

I best get the popcorn/beer ordered now, there may be a big demand.
  4. Hmm knife fights. Says it all really.
  5. The ultimate soldier challenge: prising your ****-sock off the bottom of your pillow on laundry day
    • Like Like x 3
  6. The Crabs will love it! Loads of photo opportunities chaps, but don't forget to "Harry black" your eyes to protect your Elite status and your SFSG op sec.

Civvy "what were you in?" Me "the Royal Engineers" Civvy "oh the REME" Me "shut up you ****!"
  7. No thanks. However, I'm thinking of putting a tri-service team together to fight the rednecks on "Storage Hunters". Anyone man enough? No black nasty required.
  8. What's with all the negativity? I bet the U.S Rangers couldn't lift a barrier if they ******* tried.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. RAF Regiment, for when you couldn't get into the Army
  10. Sunglasses obligatory of course.
  11. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

didnt emlyn hughes or someone do something like this in the 80s
  12. Yes, it was just as gay then as well...
  13. Grumblegrunt

14. Yeah, I recall it, they should re do that. I think Julian Clarey should be the new host and cover basic military skills, I.e. sweeping painting block jobs and litter picking. Again, RAF Regt would be in their element. Tally-ho!

Civvy "what were you in?" Me "the Royal Engineers" Civvy "oh the REME" Me "shut up you ****!"
  15. Grumblegrunt

it would only upset everyone when the raf regt kept winning though