Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

I wanted to start this thread as a bit of fun to see what peoples idea of an ultimate fight would be.

It can be between anyone; fictional or real, dead or alive. It can be a one-on-one fight or a battle of epic proportions. The more bizarre the better!

To get the ball rolling I think that Jacky Chan weilding a hard back copy of 'Strike Back' vs. Mussolini riding a T-Rex would be a showdown to rock the very core of the earth.

John McLane Vs Jack Bauer

Mclane is always in the wrong place at the wrong time, but can fight barefoot on broken glass

Bauer was kidnapped for a year without cracking.

Who would come out best.

Chuck Norris vs Jackie Chan vs Bruce Lee

or simply

Chuck Norris vs The Rest of Humanity

Sharpe vs a dude with a rocket launcher that fires chainsaw-wielding midgets for a head, hammers for feet , and farts napalm whos mates with a hundred meter tall robot pirate that rides a stegosaurus armed with nunchuks.

Sharpe wins!

This thread is making me so excited I just punched my boss!

Oh my fcuking god, what about like a bear, that can fly, that rides an 8-wheeled motorcycle, with giant steel crab claws vs Vin Diesel in pitch black but with lasers for teeth and punches babies?

Gordon "one eye" Brown with a broken bottle of buckfast Vs Frank "Shameless" Gallagher with a half full whiskey bottle and bag of Es.

Political debate on broken Britain.

I believe Frank would win before passing out in a pool of vomit and urine.

Frank Gallagher for Prime Minister - we couldnt do any worse

Bradstyley said:
Sharpe vs a dude with a rocket launcher that fires chainsaw-wielding midgets for a head, hammers for feet , and farts napalm whos mates with a hundred meter tall robot pirate that rides a stegosaurus armed with nunchuks.

That would be the best thing ever, FCUKING EVER!

You know Sharpe would win, even without Sgt Harper backing him up!

Golden v Shorrt?

And some fcuking 12 foot Ninjas who are always on fire and shoot acid out of their eyes and have extending arms with swords for hands that spin at 12000 rpm who are dropped into the field of battle by fcuking dragons with minigun c0cks.

Yeah!

Thats so fcuking cool! And then then the ninjas could fight sharks with frikkin lasers on their heads ridden by a billion clones of Megan Fox in a WWF steel cage deathmatch except the cage is made of Semtex and its on a timer and if one side doesn't wipe out the other side within the time limit then the cage is detonated but the Ninjas are too hard so they release Mecha-Barbara Streisand to fight them!

HeHe, has someone been listening to Lemon Demon perchance? :wink:

I would like to see Paris Hilton armed with a spoon fight to the death against Kate Moss, armed with a coathanger and a slack handful of kidney beans.

The looser then has to fight to the death against a demented grizzly bear specifically trained to drive a combine harvester kerjigger.

I don't think it would be the ultimate fight, i'd just like to see them both suffer a horrible and slow death.

Holy fcuking sh1t this is so exciting! And then Godzilla and Mothra can rock up driving massive tripod things like in war of the worlds and under the direction of the Mekon rain down plasma death rays on the Ninjas.

Now I'm fcuking psyched!

I wondered how long it would take before someone sussed me out F_G ;)

Jesus H fcuking christ i think i just spunked my pants with excitement! And then The mekon goes 'Dude, like what the fcuk, my brain is swelling even more then usual' and he starts clutching his head and Mothra's like 'Man up you fcuking fanny, those Ninjas won't slot themsleves' (mothra reads ARRSE) and then the Mekon's head explodes and the fcuking Ninjas are like 'Hah, you fag, your alien death machines are no match for our SECRET ANCIENT NINJA MAGIC SKILLZ' but the Ninjas have underestaimated him because hes actually a T-1000 Terminator Mekon and he reforms into Darth Vader and goes 'Now I am the master ' and force chokes the Ninjas!