Ultimate Session

I don`t know if this post has been done before,if so I apologise now.
I was thinking about massive drinking sessions I went on my Army days.This was when binge drinking was just a twinkle in the eye of the Daily Mail editor.
If You had to go on the ultimate session,what hell raisers ,never-do wells,hard men and general low life would you choose.
I would choose Oliver Reed,Richard Harris,Richard Burton and Robert Shaw.(probably showing my age a bit),
Also have mockney cef Jamie Oliver ,back to his house good bit of scoff,and then give him a good kicking.

mortars2cg said:
I was thinking about massive drinking sessions I went on my Army days.This was when binge drinking was just a twinkle in the eye of the Daily Mail editor.
If You had to go on the ultimate session,what hell raisers ,never-do wells,hard men and general low life would you choose.
I would choose Oliver Reed,Richard Harris,Richard Burton and Robert Shaw.(probably showing my age a bit),
Also have mockney cef Jamie Oliver ,back to his house good bit of scoff,and then give him a good kicking.

whats a mockney is that the same as a cockney and if so jamie olivers an essex boy born in basildon or somewhere near there

It`s somebody ,usually , from the suburbs with a nice middle class up bringing who pretends to be a cockney ,.mock-cockney

mortars2cg said:
It`s somebody ,usually , from the suburbs with a nice middle class up bringing who pretends to be a cockney ,.mock-cockney
cheers mate i couldnt get by head round it thought it was a type-o

I would have quite happily been a fly on the wall at the sesh in either Corsica or Malta that ended up with Oliver Reed becoming an Honorary Para and invited to Aldershot for Airborne Day.

Drivers_log said:
mortars2cg said:
I went on a bender with Jim Davidson. He's a nasty bugger when he's in his cups, and I pretended not to know who he was. He got the right raving hump about that.

DL
Ha...had the same 'bout' 20yrs ago, in my befuddled state I kept calling him 'Dim Jamidson'...he got most upset... :D

Gremlin said:
I would have quite happily been a fly on the wall at the sesh in either Corsica or Malta that ended up with Oliver Reed becoming an Honorary Para and invited to Aldershot for Airborne Day.
Bloody hell, If only jimbo shortt had known!
He could have just got the beers in and avoided all this fuss.

BarkingSpider said:
Gremlin said:
Before you know it he'll be walting as the barman on that day in question. :D

Once had a pint with Jimmy Nail,arrogant prick,and this was about 20 yrs ago when he first started.
Shame ,really he looked like a good laugh because he was wearing a full tuxedo,dickie bow with his trousers tucked into a pair of wellies.

mucus2 said:
BarkingSpider said:
Gremlin said:
Before you know it he'll be walting as the barman on that day in question. :D
I'd like to think that Ollie would have twatted him one, right in the kisser. :D

sapperbraindead said:
After seeing him wreaking havoc on Jools Holland's show,think Al Murray joins the club :judge:
All hail the Ale! Three cheers for the Beer! 8)

And a white wine for the ladies...

A mate of mine was staying with a friend in Co. Cork some years back. Ollie Reed had a place there and was a neighbour of this bloke. They got invited over for a weekend-long session of legendary proportions, which culminated in Reed challenging people to sword fights with sabres he had lying about th place. Apparently his party piece was to re-create scenes from "The Three Musketeers" when he was pissed.

Top bloke.