Ultimate Session

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mortars2cg, Jan 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don`t know if this post has been done before,if so I apologise now.
    I was thinking about massive drinking sessions I went on my Army days.This was when binge drinking was just a twinkle in the eye of the Daily Mail editor.
    If You had to go on the ultimate session,what hell raisers ,never-do wells,hard men and general low life would you choose.
    I would choose Oliver Reed,Richard Harris,Richard Burton and Robert Shaw.(probably showing my age a bit),
    Also have mockney cef Jamie Oliver ,back to his house good bit of scoff,and then give him a good kicking.

2. whats a mockney is that the same as a cockney and if so jamie olivers an essex boy born in basildon or somewhere near there
  3. It`s somebody ,usually , from the suburbs with a nice middle class up bringing who pretends to be a cockney ,.mock-cockney
  4. cheers mate i couldnt get by head round it thought it was a type-o
  5. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

I would have quite happily been a fly on the wall at the sesh in either Corsica or Malta that ended up with Oliver Reed becoming an Honorary Para and invited to Aldershot for Airborne Day.
  6. Ha...had the same 'bout' 20yrs ago, in my befuddled state I kept calling him 'Dim Jamidson'...he got most upset... :D
  7. Bloody hell, If only jimbo shortt had known!
    He could have just got the beers in and avoided all this fuss.
  8. Before you know it he'll be walting as the barman on that day in question. :D
  9. Once had a pint with Jimmy Nail,arrogant prick,and this was about 20 yrs ago when he first started.
    Shame ,really he looked like a good laugh because he was wearing a full tuxedo,dickie bow with his trousers tucked into a pair of wellies.
  10. I'd like to think that Ollie would have twatted him one, right in the kisser. :D
  11. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

I would like to go on the piss with Steven Hawkins, as it would be fucking funny when he started sluring his words.
  12. After seeing him wreaking havoc on Jools Holland's show,think Al Murray joins the club :judge:
  13. 'hic'... hootenanny. :D
  14. All hail the Ale! Three cheers for the Beer! 8)

And a white wine for the ladies...
  15. Fruit based drink. She's driving. :D