Ultimate Poker Player

Discussion in 'The Lamp and Sandbag II - The Tall Story Strikes B' started by HighPriestess, Mar 1, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Two couples were playing cards one evening. MDN accidentally dropped some cards on the floor. When he bent down under the table to pick them up, he couldn't help but notice that Lord Flashheart's wife Lady Flashheart, legs spread wide, wasn't wearing any underwear!

Shocked by this, MDN, upon trying to sit back up again, hit his head on the table and emerged red-faced. Later, MDN went to the kitchen to get some refreshments. Lord Flashheart's wife followed and asked, "Did you see anything you liked under there?"

Surprised by her boldness, MDN courageously admitted that, well, indeed he did. She said, "Well, you can have it but it will cost you $500." After taking a minute or two to assess the financial as well as the moral costs of this offer, MDN indicates that he is indeed interested. She tells him that since her husband, Lord Flashheart, works Friday afternoons and MDN doesn't, that MDN should be at her house around 2:00 Friday afternoon.

When Friday rolled around, MDN showed up at Lord Flashheart's house for the planned time with Lady Flashheart at 2:00 PM sharp and after paying her the agreed sum of $500, they went to the bedroom and closed their sexual transaction as Lady Flashheart had promised. Afterwards, MDN quickly dressed and left.

As usual, Lord Flashheart came home from work at 6:00 PM and upon entering the house, asked his wife abruptly, "Did MDN come by the house this afternoon?"

A little worried, Lord Flashheart's wife answered, "Why yes, he did stop by for a few minutes this afternoon." Her heart nearly skipped a beat when her husband curtly asked, "And did he give you $500?" In terror, she assumed that somehow he had found out, and after mustering up her best poker face, replied, "Well, yes, in fact he did give me $500."

Lord Flashheart, with a satisfied look on his face, surprised his wife by saying, "Good, I was hoping he did. MDN came by the office this morning and borrowed $500 from me. He promised me he'd stop by our house this afternoon on his way home and pay me back."

NOW THAT'S A POKER PLAYER!

*running and hiding from MDN and Lord Flashheart......

:D

2. :lol:

however you do paint an evil picture, a picture of MDN and Flash being SPAMs with their dollars instead of good British pounds 8O

3. Sorry, couldn't get my computer to come up with the "L" sign for pounds.

:?