Ultimate Mail Story? - Gay sex threesome death by Clingfilm

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fat_Cav, Aug 23, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yes, children, this is why we don't play with Clingfilm

Man dies while wrapped in cling film during 'kinky sex game that went wrong' | Mail Online

I'm praying this is BounceBanana

• Like Like x 5
  2. The mind boggles.

Were their sex lives so crap before that that this was the only way they could get their rocks off?

It all sounds rather sad and pathetic...

Rodney2q

PS Edited to add I'll keep my fingers crossed for the BounceBanana option.

3. Put him in the fridge and he'll be nice and fresh for days.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Boring story and has been told before, but I was with Toppers and FluffyBunny at the Burger King at Amesbury and we saw a bloke completely covered in cling film chucked out of the Staff Only door.

We considered helping him out for about 2 seconds, then went back to our onion rings and Whoppers.

I told you it was boring.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Presumably when they wrapped it around his head?

6. How do you possibly get to the stage where you think "I know, let's try clingfilm - that sounds dead horny??"

7. To make it a true Mail story, one of them at least, would have to be an asylum-seeker, and one on the dole, and they'd have to own their own house so its value could be reduced.

• Like Like x 3
  8. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

Once I've wiped me cock on the curtains, last thing I want is that she clings.

9. I can imagine the coppers trying to keep a straight face when the forensics bod orders them to bag his hands.

10. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

Hello Mrs Snooks I am afraid I have some bad news about your son. He died in a gay sex accident while wrapped up in clingfilm.
    Oh no I don't believe it.
    Actually I made the last bit up. He was wearing a Newcastle shirt but I didn't want to offend you.

• Like Like x 7
  11. Were the onion rings nice and crispy?

12. They have a Burger King in Amesbury?

Nice to see that Amesbury has moved forward into the 20th century at last...

...oh wait...

:)

Rodney2q

13. Chances that they tried everything else in the manual? If anything to give Lemmiwinks the gerbal a break from tunnling activites.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Patience PF, the story's fresh and a editorial is probably being typed as I . .err. . type

15. literally.