ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Ultimate Internet Fighting Championship

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by JoeyDeacon, Jul 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. err yes it is you thick cunt. I hope you are confined to the sigs

2. Yes because the first thing on the mind of a bereaved relative is to change his/her pin number - fucking Army Dreamer

3. Hmmm, you know what, I was sort of thinking that perhaps they would have done it when they first got the phone, you know a bit like you are advised to in all the literature, but perhaps they were all as dull as you appear to be. I would love to cross intellectual swords with you further, unfortunately you appear to be unarmed.

4. As I said, unarmed. Now it would probably best if you where to remain quiet and stop embarrassing yourself, there's a good boy.

5. How am I embarrasing myself ?

6. "err yes it is you thick cunt. I hope you are confined to the sigs"
    Not exactly Oscar Wilde are you?

7. Want to make something of it fatty ?

8. Yes I would, I am throwing down the gauntlet and challenging you to an internet dual at dawn!

Jesus, you really are dim aren't you?

9. Well I'm thinking about a face to face discussion ? And I am dim..I'm stupid....when do we get paid this month / Man up old kiddy

10. Sorry I apologise, I promise never to say anything to you again, you are obviously a very hard man.

In fact you are so dense you must be as hard as titanium.

Grow up.

11. Balls - I told the thread the NoTW was finished this AM - I own a media co now so perhaps pm me if you want to see major ad brands on arrse

12. Go on. Send him a threatening PM.

13. Well you look like a cunt - how does your mum taste ?

14. I am asking you to name a place PM me ...if not wind your neck in. Simples

15. You are a homosexual - youre daddy paid you too much attention didnt he --dirty little fag !!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.