Ultimate Internet Fighting Championship

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by JoeyDeacon, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. err yes it is you thick cunt. I hope you are confined to the sigs
  2. Yes because the first thing on the mind of a bereaved relative is to change his/her pin number - fucking Army Dreamer
  3. Hmmm, you know what, I was sort of thinking that perhaps they would have done it when they first got the phone, you know a bit like you are advised to in all the literature, but perhaps they were all as dull as you appear to be. I would love to cross intellectual swords with you further, unfortunately you appear to be unarmed.
  4. As I said, unarmed. Now it would probably best if you where to remain quiet and stop embarrassing yourself, there's a good boy.
  5. How am I embarrasing myself ?
  6. "err yes it is you thick cunt. I hope you are confined to the sigs"
    Not exactly Oscar Wilde are you?

7. Want to make something of it fatty ?
  8. Yes I would, I am throwing down the gauntlet and challenging you to an internet dual at dawn!

Jesus, you really are dim aren't you?
  9. Well I'm thinking about a face to face discussion ? And I am dim..I'm stupid....when do we get paid this month / Man up old kiddy
  10. Sorry I apologise, I promise never to say anything to you again, you are obviously a very hard man.

In fact you are so dense you must be as hard as titanium.

Grow up.
  11. Balls - I told the thread the NoTW was finished this AM - I own a media co now so perhaps pm me if you want to see major ad brands on arrse
  12. Go on. Send him a threatening PM.
  13. Well you look like a cunt - how does your mum taste ?
  14. I am asking you to name a place PM me ...if not wind your neck in. Simples
  15. You are a homosexual - youre daddy paid you too much attention didnt he --dirty little fag !!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.