Ultimate Force is back!!

The big man is back Sun 9pm ITV. Fresh from his tour of the 'Stan. Bring it on Columbian drug cartel Taliban rag-head Nazis!

went into a sulk realising could watch it as brats wanting to watch indianna jones but itv.com will save my life :D
god I need a life :roll:

Awesome, what with that and Gladiators on I might not bother going into work on a Sunday evening.

It's like the new A team and about as believable as The Bill, but that's entertainment.

Wahey, more magical side-switching tattoo action! That's sunday evenings taken care of then :D

The_Seagull said:
Awesome, what with that and Gladiators on I might not bother going into work on a Sunday evening.

It's like the new A team and about as believable as The Bill, but that's entertainment.
Sorry from the sticks in Gloucestershire here. Are you saying that all the birds in the met arnt ex-modal stunners? SHite :(

It's the second half of the series that got axed a couple of years back so was made back 2006ish I believe. Very cheesy in bits and was obviously made before RK went of to Ganners.

Ah excellent.

Henno Complete with his new found ability to take cover realisticly should make for even worse watching as he tries to immitate what he has seen on the fields of Stan.

Hats off to the bloke mind - Top Geezer

Look forward to him saying "THIS..... Is Helmand Province............ Which is the Frontline.............. in the war with.......... The TALIBAaaaaan"

Then Hard Targetting and saying things like:

"Whack a UGL into it Legs"
"Dinger get the IRT on the blower"
and
"BOWMAN is fcuking Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank"

Closet_Jibber said:
Ah excellent.

Look forward to him saying "THIS..... Is Helmand Province............ Which is the Frontline.............. in the war with.......... The TALIBAaaaaan"
hahahahaha. like it.

afraid to say that the second part of that series is piss poor. theres a REALLY annoying yank brat in one of em.

These are the episodes from 05-06 that wasnt shown because people complained it was close to subjects currently going on and i THINK if you have series 4 on DVD these 3 episodes that are going to be shown are on that as well, providing these get good ratings a series 5 will be made.

VMechA said:
Is that bird still in it? - as long as she gets her chebs out again t's worth a watch
Seconded! :D

That's my Saturday sorted then; pizza, beer and Ultimate Farce! 8)

Go on, Henno - introduce him to Mr Browning! :twisted: :threaten:

what the fluk was that just watched the you tube clip UNBELIVABLE, he should have stuck to being an east end bartender with an attitude, still have had some fun nights punching them out too ha ha, chaps all i can say is if this is what sunday night UK entertainment has come to then maybe having a pointless pud pull might be in order......

Dingdangly said:
what the fluk was that just watched the you tube clip UNBELIVABLE, he should have stuck to being an east end bartender with an attitude, still have had some fun nights punching them out too ha ha, chaps all i can say is if this is what sunday night UK entertainment has come to then maybe having a pointless pud pull might be in order......
Don't forget ... ex para bartender with attitude. Perhaps he was never allowed to join the cadets as a kid. Fair play though, the stuff in Afghan was good.