Ultimate Fighting Championships, Arrse style

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ArmySurplusSpecial, Aug 16, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having watched the posts from Biscuits_AB and Sniper9 over the last week how about we organise our own Ultimate Fighting Championships right here on ARRSE??

we could lock them in a tool cage in the back of a Sqn hanger and watch them knock ten bells out of each other?

if its a goer and we get enough positive thoughts from other ARRSEr's then ill start producing tickets and see if i can find a suitable Sqn hanger!

Lets get ready to Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumble!!!!!!!
  2. let me fight blonde bint pleeeaaase :)

dizzy vs the trolls

bring it on
  3. i think we may need to introduce a mud pit and declare bikinis must be worn by female ARRSEr's in that case dizzy!!
  4. i dont care!!!!

can i bring my claw hammer???

polka dot or just plain black bikini do you think?
  5. Itsy bitzy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini for you, dizzy :D
  6. mmmmmmmmmmmmm thongs at dawn, what a lovely thought. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Would anyone mind if i joined in
  7. Please can I play?
  8. yes lellow is my bestest colour :)

and red

blood red :evil:

oh blondebint come to aunty dizzy
  9. no, but u can bring a rolling pin!!

as for bikini, the tiniest one you got!! depending how well you fill it of course!!
  10. of course Lairdx, your very welcome!! who do u want to play with, or is that a silly question?!!!
  11. indeed, we could have them as "background activity" great site that, this chappy is my personal favourite!!

Attached Files:

12. I didn't take you for a bikini-wearer, Laird!
  13. I’d like to play with my two favourite trolls, you two inbreeds know who you are.

(on closer inspection of that bum fight site, I may have to buy the DVDs, I’m laughing already)
  14. Why are we even entertaining the possiblilty of bikinis. Go nude or go home. Saves time as they will just be ripped away any ways.
    I like cooking oil and plastic sheeting better than mud. The naughty bits don't get covered with mud.