Ultimate Fighting Championships, Arrse style

Having watched the posts from Biscuits_AB and Sniper9 over the last week how about we organise our own Ultimate Fighting Championships right here on ARRSE??

we could lock them in a tool cage in the back of a Sqn hanger and watch them knock ten bells out of each other?

if its a goer and we get enough positive thoughts from other ARRSEr's then ill start producing tickets and see if i can find a suitable Sqn hanger!

Lets get ready to Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumble!!!!!!!

dizzy_blonde said:
let me fight blonde bint pleeeaaase :)

dizzy vs the trolls

bring it on
i think we may need to introduce a mud pit and declare bikinis must be worn by female ARRSEr's in that case dizzy!!

Itsy bitzy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini for you, dizzy :D

mmmmmmmmmmmmm thongs at dawn, what a lovely thought. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Would anyone mind if i joined in

Please can I play?

dizzy_blonde said:
i dont care!!!!

can i bring my claw hammer???
no, but u can bring a rolling pin!!

as for bikini, the tiniest one you got!! depending how well you fill it of course!!

Goku said:
Why don’t you round up a few homeless people and get them to kick each others teeth in for sandwiches ala “bum fights” http://www.bumfights.com/index.html
indeed, we could have them as "background activity" great site that, this chappy is my personal favourite!!

Attachments

G

Goku

I’d like to play with my two favourite trolls, you two inbreeds know who you are.
BAAAAAH!!!!!

(on closer inspection of that bum fight site, I may have to buy the DVDs, I’m laughing already)

Why are we even entertaining the possiblilty of bikinis. Go nude or go home. Saves time as they will just be ripped away any ways.
I like cooking oil and plastic sheeting better than mud. The naughty bits don't get covered with mud.

watchdog said:
Why are we even entertaining the possiblilty of bikinis. Go nude or go home. Saves time as they will just be ripped away any ways.
I like cooking oil and plastic sheeting better than mud. The naughty bits don't get covered with mud.
a valid point there, or perhaps baby oil perchance?? i think we should stick to the bikinis tho, the anticipation of is it coming off yet? isnt it? will be too much for some folk!!

cooking oil?? why not baby oil? it smells alot better

if you dont want to wear a bikini by all means go in the buff Dog we wont complain :) (unless your hung like a shrew)

G

Goku

dizzy_blonde said:
goku i think your trolls are in chat :)

right now

im going in :punch:
Bugger
I only just saw your post, I must have just missed them, I can only see ArmySurplusSpecial and Cynical-Subbie

Next time, next time

The harder you are, the more ridiculous the weapons you take into the Arena of Death.

For example, if you're a bit of a hairdresser you go in with a baseball bat with loads of nails hammered into it, or a sawnoff. If (like me) you are well rock, you go in with a baguette or a piece of fruit. Like a papaya, for example.

So we've got Dizzy in a tiny bikini in a arena full of chocolate custard armed with a banana. OK?

V!