• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ulster Scots taking us for wee dafties

Yeh but that's only £342.47 per day, and it's not as if our troops are short of kit, or that the money could be spent better elsewhere?

B

Biscuits_AB

Bogtrotters...one and all! I wish that they'd all just fuck off and take their 'parades' with them. The 'They stole aaarrrrr fllleeeeeggg cunts' that they are. Their accent makes me cringe. Especially those "Ballymen-hey" fuckwits.

Bogtrotters...one and all! I wish that they'd all just fuck off and take their 'parades' with them. The 'They stole aaarrrrr fllleeeeeggg cunts' that they are. Their accent makes me cringe. Especially those "Ballymen-hey" fuckwits.
Module Three of your Racial Diversity Training package has been dispatched today.

Ulster-Scots "language" is a misnomer. It's just the way my mates from Larne/Islandmagee/Raloo/Glenoe speak English. Fair enough, they can be bloody hard to understand on the phone, but it IS actually English.

My late missus taught Irish (Gaelic) at grammar schools, even she said that was a load of made-up bollocks too. Shed tried teaching me some of it, but it all sounded like "Mahogany Gaspipe Argos Ford Mondeo Station" to me.

B

Biscuits_AB

Module Three of your Racial Diversity Training package has been dispatched today.
I'm banned from CA for referring to the Spanish and Argies as 'spiks'. Should I have referred to them as 'dagoes'? The feedback from Module 2 wasn't clear on this issue.

I'm banned from CA for referring to the Spanish and Argies as 'spiks'. Should I have referred to them as 'dagoes'? The feedback from Module 2 wasn't clear on this issue.
"Dons" is acceptable on account of it's a bit posh. Probably. Just remember not to say "Smelly" or "Greasy" before "Dons" though - that's a guaranteed slap on the wrist. Some people are so touchy, don't you find?

The thing is though, your average spik/dago/don doesn't spika da inglays, so it doesn't really matter what you call the smelly greasy cunts.

Latest Threads