Ulster car bomb

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by vvaannmmaann, May 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

As long as people on both sides dont forget the 38 years of slaughter then we have a chance of isolating these criminals from their support base and ensuring that they get nowhere. Please lets not go back in time with this one!
  2. We should never forget the crimes of IRA / SF nor the direct involvement of the NI Minister of Education or his boss Gerry.

There can be no excuses and no forgiveness for what those two are directly responsible for.

No matter how much they might have gotten Tony Blair to surrender to them, no matter if they now wear the mask of policticians, they are and will always remain terrorists. It is sickening to see that for them on a personal level, by the cowadice of the Blair government, terrorism has been seen to win and lead to a nice cash income paid for by the very people the dispise.

get yourself involved in mass murder for 38 years and you to can be worshiped by Blair and co.
  3. This is truly depressing news! I wish the Officer concerned, a speedy recovery!
  4. Hope the Officer makes a full recover. Dissidents are just the lowest form of cnuts.

Hope they get the right treatment :wink:
  5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

yes you did but I for one didnt notice!
  6. They haven't gone away have they - the bast@rds.

God speed the bobbys recovery.
  7. Just a minute, fellas! Before everybody starts playing judge and jury, take note of the introduction to the article:
    Now, I for one wouldn't put it past the murderous fückers at all, just as I wouldn't put it past some Loyalist nutters, but at the moment nobody actually knows who it was. So why don't we wait until a bit more information becomes available.

8. A fair point. If it wasn't for the fact that DRs are the only people still active with a track record for putting UVBTs under Police Officers cars, that DRs are particularly active in that area and that there hasn't been an LPM attack in the Castlederg Salient for about 20 years. :roll:
  9. Only one sides scum targeting catholic peelers at the minute and they don't wear red white and blue.
  10. Very true. Both the dissident republicans and loyalists would have motives.
  11. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Motives but not legitemate reason under any twisted version of war. Cnuts the lot of them, it will be funny if the AM for law and order gets to sign the death sentence for his former comrades in arms eh? I know it would never happen judicially but lets pretend!
  12. Out of curiousity, wonder what the loyalists and/or dissident republicans will do when the day comes that most of RUC is Catholic?
  13. It would not be unprecedented. In the 1940s De Valera interned and then shot or strung up a few of his former colleagues who had turned dissident for it was the only language they understood.