UKSF Trousers

#1
Herd a rumour while on Op Telic that the UKSF (Sas and the like) have tousers made in california with gel packs sewed in the knees? If this is true, does anyone know of a source? just for a mate goin on herrick. Cheers
 
#4
populus02 said:
Herd a rumour while on Op Telic that the UKSF (Sas and the like) have trousers made in california with gel packs sewed in the knees? If this is true, does anyone know of a source? just for a mate goin on herrick. Cheers
Really?.... Story I heard was a gel called Sue from California got down on her knees and into some UKSF Trousers!

Sorry mate chinese whispers and all that

PoGs

www.pocketcomms.co.uk
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#5
POGscribbler said:
populus02 said:
Herd a rumour while on Op Telic that the UKSF (Sas and the like) have trousers made in california with gel packs sewed in the knees? If this is true, does anyone know of a source? just for a mate goin on herrick. Cheers
Really?.... Story I heard was a gel called Sue from California got down on her knees and into some UKSF Trousers!

Sorry mate chinese whispers and all that

PoGs

www.pocketcomms.co.uk
You sure? I heard it was a Gel from Ipponema.
 
#6
Biped said:
POGscribbler said:
populus02 said:
Herd a rumour while on Op Telic that the UKSF (Sas and the like) have trousers made in california with gel packs sewed in the knees? If this is true, does anyone know of a source? just for a mate goin on herrick. Cheers
Really?.... Story I heard was a gel called Sue from California got down on her knees and into some UKSF Trousers!

Sorry mate chinese whispers and all that

PoGs

www.pocketcomms.co.uk
You sure? I heard it was a Gel from Ipponema.
Nope was definitely from California, but admit my source was a bit shaky about whether it was Gel or a boy. (you know the SF Boys these days... they get up to all sorts)


PoGs
www.pocketcomms.co.uk
 
#9
Mr_Deputy said:
shhh it's not gel its hair wax. Much more longer holding. The orginal David Stirling design held Brycreem. Don't tell anyone I told you.
I expect they will need two combs? :wink:
 
#10
AnotherDay said:
Doubt you will get them in regular cam
if its the issue of knee pads being uncomfortable or hard to run with, you could consider using something like JO H20, a lot of the lads, and lasses actually, were using them.
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#13
Don't get sold short on these trousers - beware of imitations. If they haven't got natty J2O bottle-bungees below the knife pouch, they're fake.
 
#14
Mr_Deputy:
shhh it's not gel its hair wax. Much more longer holding. The orginal David Stirling design held Brycreem. Don't tell anyone I told you.

I expect they will need two combs?
Haha!
Seriously the only SF trousers I've seen are the ones with netting around the pockts and they do have an extra patch that starts in the knee and ends half way down the shin. I think it's just re-enforced though; not gel.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top