UKSF Trousers

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by populus02, Jan 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Herd a rumour while on Op Telic that the UKSF (Sas and the like) have tousers made in california with gel packs sewed in the knees? If this is true, does anyone know of a source? just for a mate goin on herrick. Cheers

2. Doubt you will get them in regular cam

3. Or with the built-in rectal drip.

4. Really?.... Story I heard was a gel called Sue from California got down on her knees and into some UKSF Trousers!

Sorry mate chinese whispers and all that

PoGs

www.pocketcomms.co.uk

5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

You sure? I heard it was a Gel from Ipponema.

6. Nope was definitely from California, but admit my source was a bit shaky about whether it was Gel or a boy. (you know the SF Boys these days... they get up to all sorts)

PoGs
    www.pocketcomms.co.uk

7. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I assume every pair is lined with gold coins, silk escape maps, spare black nasty (for the eyes) and book agent contact details?

8. and the survival kit. They'd never cope without their condoms and tampax...

9. I expect they will need two combs? :wink:

10. if its the issue of knee pads being uncomfortable or hard to run with, you could consider using something like JO H20, a lot of the lads, and lasses actually, were using them.

11. Orange or cranberry flavour?

12. either, it does the same job.

13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Don't get sold short on these trousers - beware of imitations. If they haven't got natty J2O bottle-bungees below the knife pouch, they're fake.

14. Haha!
    Seriously the only SF trousers I've seen are the ones with netting around the pockts and they do have an extra patch that starts in the knee and ends half way down the shin. I think it's just re-enforced though; not gel.