uks dumbest copper

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by brighton hippy, Oct 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

this hero put photos of himself in uniform on adultfriendfinder inculding one outside number 10 got bubbled to the news of the screws for cash obviously
    then has gone back on said site and is bleating about being stiched up :D

Now what he does in his private life is his business but putting pics of yourself up in uniform Dumb.
    going back after the publicity
    maybe they can take his motorbike away and give him a horse so his partner can do his thinking for him :twisted:
  2. I must be blind ;cant see what you mean
  3. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Crap link.
  4. For a second I thought I was on a Police rumour website!
  5. Yes?

Oh Sorry - I thought I heard someone shouting me.... See you later!

Someone who is into swinging, group sex, orgies and other depravities I can accept, but admitting you are a Sussex traffic cop! That's disgusting and he ought to be thoroughly ashamed of himself
  7. Phew, I thought my secret was finally out!

Though this bloke won't be the first and certainly won't be the last copper to get caught out on something like this!

I can think of two I know personally from 2 separate forces who've been caught out by their nefarious Internet match making. One of whom even had to resign (though I must admit he was dealt with harshly), the other just got ridiculed so much by the blokes in my nick he had to join the other misfits on traffic just for it to stop.
  8. Whatever happened to 'Bringing the force into disrepute'? Or is that to un-pc?
  9. he's under investigation for that.
    but to go back on the site.
    there must be ahem other sites he could choose surely :roll:
  10. Do a search for a few of this sites usernames and a few dodgy sites are listed
  11. Hes Appi, leave im alone.
  12. UK's dumbest copper or UK's dumbest chopper?
  13. I thought this thread was gonna be about the dog handler who made a couple of hot dogs by leaving his responsabilities in a car on the hottest day of the year
  14. I thought it was going to be about me leaving my key in the door all night a few days ago but apperently not.