Ukranian marine invade scotland

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Ord_Sgt, Sep 23, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

2. The lessons from the bbc for budding journalists....hwo to blow things out of proportion for a good story *sigh*

cant have been nice for the motorists though. but its an exercise. not the soldiers fault if the authorities dont tell people that the exercise is happening.
  3. [​IMG]
    I don't think it's a minor matter at all!
    Most civvys don't get to see armed soldiers of any description from one year to the next.
    To be driving happily along with your family and hit an armed roadblock of any description would be very scary..for it to be armed by foreign soldiers could be traumatic.
    British Citizens shouldn't be expected to readily accept armed foreign forces on our soil and interfering with the publics movements without question.
    It's an outrage! :D
  4. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

I see that in fact the Ukrainians were working with French soldiers. Clearly a plot for the frogs to invade, executed in typically underhand fashion.

There must be French ships off the coast, which should be sunk forthwith by the Royal Navy. In the meantime, the Army and RAF should engage on sight!

"To serve my King and destroy the French I consider as the great order of all, from which little ones spring; and if one of those little ones militates against it, I go back to obey the great order."
    Admiral Lord Nelson
  5. hey we exercise over they .So let them exercise over here its only scotland not like anywhere nice :D
  6. Gawd, people are wet nowadays. Unless they weren't up to speed on foreign affairs they should have realised that we are not at war with any other european nation and that therefore this was probably an exercise. As for that bloody SNP thing, you can always rely on a true political colossus to try and make some sort of capital out of such a massively grave issue as this.

The only person who might be afraid would be a German OAP. Flashbacks to the '45 and all that.

'Terrifying' my arrse.
  7. pity they didnt nuke the place then round up the surviving ginger haired cross dressers and send em to 'the camps'. :twisted: :twisted:
  8. Just make 'em put up signs and wear badges before they start yeah?....
    Mind you....If a poxy German or Spam ever blocks my road in
    MY England .....well...grrrr :?
  9. The Ukranians and French are welcome to Scotland - it would save the English a lot of money if we no longer had to subsidise the Scottish economy!
  10. Assuming, of course, that we Scots we keep the oil and the fisheries as well ?

:) :)

(No, I'm not a Nat....)
  11. we eat all the fish and now we got iraq :lol: sod you and your midges
  12. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Bonny Prince Charlie ran away to France, did he not?

It's all becoming clear!
  13. Ah!

Just watched some dopey tart on BBC Scotland news say "Oh we weren't aware they'd be carrying Assault Rifles"!!!! What did she think they'd be carrying? Deadly dixies of Borscht?

Besides, if they were from Ukraine, Russia, Lithuania or any other potato noshing pointy head country east of Berlin they were probably looking for a job in a local fish factory! Wonder if they'll have any AWOL's? :lol:

You can be sure working in a fish factory in the UK will pay more dosh than being a bootneck in Tinfoil hat land!

Anyway, be thankful, they weren't Aussies, they'd have all been looking for the nearest boozer so they could all become barmen! :wink:
  14. I suggest you purchase the latest edition of "Jack" magazine, a good four page spread on entirely that anti-antipodean sentiment!

15. ...don't be so stupid.

Racism isn't funny or clever, i don't give a damn who you are..what you think..or any of your excuses.

So what if they have more pride into following Americas knee-jerk reactions to terrorism. At least they didn't make up bullsh*t to persuade their citizens into it.

If you're going to be so harsh find a country that deserves it, one that has perhaps funded terrorism for years, one that continues to fund the IRA and one that has a deeply hypocritical agenda...try that for size.

Your Most Enternally Respectfully