Ukrainian 737 crashes in Iran

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yeah, do you remember banning me and then not informing me......
The last points on your account are from ViroBono on 29th Feb 2016. You crack on though with your victimhood if it makes you feel better.

@PhotEx will be along soon to tell us how wrong we are and the the Iranian government is still hugely popular.....
Here’s another clip for him.

Seems incredible, but a protest in Iran, against what is certainly Iranian Government childish disrespect for the US and Israel. The solitary one standing on the flags is apparently being jeered at by those who are refusing to walk over the flags.

ACAB

LE
The last points on your account are from ViroBono on 29th Feb 2016. You crack on though with your victimhood if it makes you feel better.
Nah, you banned me, not Viro Bono, but if it makes you feel better projecting it against a mod who wasn't involved then crack on sunshine

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Nah, you banned me, not Viro Bono, but if it makes you feel better projecting it against a mod who wasn't involved then crack on sunshine
Really? Surprising there's no record of it then. Apart from in your head.

ACAB

LE
Really? Surprising there's no record of it then. Apart from in your head.

You banned me in summer last year matey boy. That's why I didn't post for months you absolute dipstick.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
You banned me in summer last year matey boy. That's why I didn't post for months you absolute dipstick.
I'm intrigued as to how you can assert that I banned you but also didn't inform you but you're sure it was me ? Are you psychic?

I have shown documented, irrefutable evidence that I didn't but again, you crack on.

I'm intrigued as to how you can assert that I banned you but also didn't inform you but you're sure it was me ? Are you psychic?

I have shown documented, irrefutable evidence that I didn't but again, you crack on.
Not doubting your integrity or anything….maybe another mod could confirm or deny who done onto whom?

Iran has issued 8 more visas to Canadian officials to visit Iran in regards to the recent plane crash. Most of the team should be present in Tehran on Monday, with the full team on place by the 14th.
Canadian officials arrive in Iran amid PS752 investigation — with more on the way
Iran has issued eight more visas to a team of Canadian officials following a fatal plane crash near Tehran and most members of the group should be in Tehran on Monday, Canadian Foreign Minister François-Philippe Champagne said on Sunday.

Champagne said on Twitter that three officials from the rapid deployment team had flown to Iran on Saturday to set up a base of operations and a further eight would travel on Monday.

"We expect the [team] to be fully in place to do their important work by Jan. 14," Champagne said.

Iran has issued 8 more visas to Canadian officials to visit Iran in regards to the recent plane crash. Most of the team should be present in Tehran on Monday, with the full team on place by the 14th.
Bit f’ing pointless now that the Iranians have confirmed shooting two missiles at it????

It has been conclusively proved that airliners were not designed, or expected to survive that!!!

The important thing is for the rest of the world to discern between the fruitloop regime and Iranians in general. Hollywood etc has not helped in this respect.
Having watched a couple of documentaries on German TV about Iran plus the occasional report it is clear that lots of people are very unhappy with their government, but saying so out loud or demonstrating is risky. Young women in particular don't like being told what to wear or what not to wear. There appears to be a large gap between those at the top and the man in the street.

Having watched a couple of documentaries on German TV about Iran plus the occasional report it is clear that lots of people are very unhappy with their government, but saying so out loud or demonstrating is risky. Young women in particular don't like being told what to wear or what not to wear. There appears to be a large gap between those at the top and the man in the street.
My friends emphasize the difference between ordinary Iranians and the people benefiting financially/materially from the corrupt regime, who can also be simple people like Basiji militiamen or some of the people that get govt. jobs. They tend to say that the real problem of Iran is the corruption.

Incredibly protests in Iran over the airliner shoot-down continue to grow. The population have been repressed and lied to for years, but it seems this is becoming the match that ignites a huge blaze of dissent.

Irans intentional goading of the US in order to divert public option to an external threat, would seem to have backfired spectacularly.

Meanwhile media, anti Trump, and left wing hysteria over WWIII seems to be slowly dying down. The fact that Obama did not keep the world informed when OB was removed seems to have been completely ignored by the Democrats in the US who are hellbent on Trumps removal before the elections, and are demanding to know why Trump did not announce he was about to conduct a strike against the Qud’s leader.

The fact is that robust action against a known terrorist leader, along with others recently may well have given the newly promoted much food for thought. Recent pinpoint action in the removal of the heads of the various terrorist snakes around the world can only be a positive, and the US military under the Trump administration is doing just that.

A swift and mutually beneficial trade deal between the US and UK, rather than Obama’s “back of the line” yet another step towards stability and strength which in today’s increasingly unstable world can only benefit the West and allies, and keep Iran’s dangerous quest for nuclear weapons in check.

Last edited:

Latest Threads