Ukraine flags in Scotland?

On the way home from Scotland. Thought we would go through Aberdeen City and Edinburgh for a change.( Good turn out for the armed forces day in St. Andrews square.)
What struck me was the obvious lack of Ukraine flags in those cities. At home I see quite a lot of them, there are several in our lane. Public buildings are flying them. Admittedly I was driving and trying avoid the tourists and the trams so I may have missed them.
Is it policy not to have them?

XXLBelly

On ROPS
On ROPs
On the way home from Scotland. Thought we would go through Aberdeen City and Edinburgh for a change.( Good turn out for the armed forces day in St. Andrews square.)
What struck me was the obvious lack of Ukraine flags in those cities. At home I see quite a lot of them, there are several in our lane. Public buildings are flying them. Admittedly I was driving and trying avoid the tourists and the trams so I may have missed them.
People are just sensible & more aware there than where you come from. Who the f**k says we have to fly these blue & yellow flags? you ?

Possibly we are more reserved of our opinions.
Plenty support going on up here as far as I can tell.
Said Nicola Sturgeon never

glad rag

Old-Salt
The new Catalonia for the seps.

Which is a real shame. I'd take the Ukes over the seps or spanish any day.

Do you mean like this?
1656178059001.jpeg

or this?
1656178127703.jpeg

The new Catalonia for the seps.

Which is a real shame. I'd take the Ukes over the seps or spanish any day.
This,
The filth have being trying to latch onto Ukraine since the war started, Even sending out 3 of them trying to offer stuff they couldnt as not devolved, However the Ukrainians have seen through them and ensured the UK flag was right behind them for photo opertunites

Latest Threads