Ukraine and Bulgaria

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Radical_Dreamer, Dec 2, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051202/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_crumbling_coalition_4;_ylt=Aj9JAQEcYOECx..VyWI24F0UewgF;_ylu=X3oDMTA2ZGZwam4yBHNlYwNmYw--

So some are withdrawing with the end of their mandates and some are considering withdrawal. Is there going to be a replacement for the departing members of the coalition?

2. Not a chance. The place is imploding and I think its time to initiate "OP Scarper"

3. Curious as to why Britain and Australia were thought candidates for withdrawal.

Do they know something we don't ?.

4. The Australian Govt are preparing to send additional troops (20) to Iraq plus rotate existing troops there in the new year. They have just sent additional SAS troops to Afganistan and just announced this week Training Advisors to help fight terrorist groups in the Philipines. John Howard (PM) has remained consistent with the comment that withdrawl from Iraq and Afganistan will only be carried out when the lob (of training the Iraqi army) is complete. There is nothing to indicate a May pullout at this stage.

5. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't The Italians engage their reverse gears and pull out in september this year?