Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Ventress, Aug 4, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Some pointers:

Would you rather have a loffing bit behind the blob or safe?

Would you snaffle for the sake of it?

Are you a ludo playing $hite?

Do you de-cry your partner when he mixxy's your blob next to the shute?

St Piran does all these, as he plays Ukkers at a molecular level, same size as his brain!
  2. Sure you mean "LAOFING" bit.

I have to disagree about St Piran being a ludo playing shit$.

you can snaffle my blob 8) whilst up the chute Q man!!!
  3. Qman, there is no need for personal abuse of fellow Uckerists. Answer me this, why is it when your partner (not in the biblical sense) pulls off a move it's good uckers, but when that same move is repeated by the opposition they're ludo playing $hits? Perhaps you'd like some cheese to go with your whine. Fancy a quick Uck?
  4. Cheers for the back up Pompey. Hes just jealous of my quantum/chaos Ucking style.

P.s I think its spelt loafing.
  5. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

"Laofing"? He who is without sin cast the first stone, Fratton Boy.
  6. Q man I am sure that you were more prone to the ludo moves in some of last night's uckers!! In order for you to avoid the eight piece drumming that you know is coming you way. Although I have to say that st Piran does some what baffle or is it confuse with some of his "strategic" thinking!!
  7. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

The use of 'stategy and thinking' in the same sentance as St Piran is a contradiction in terms!
  8. being old school OTT we only ever played nomi, whats Ukkers?
  9. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Widley travelled then TM?
  10. QMAN9193, I really think you want to get out more, maybe even take up an hobby :twisted: :twisted:
  11. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

The Board has really missed you Fizz!
  12. And I have missed you :twisted: :twisted:
  13. i do get about a bit, i have a strange past, but still never played ukkers, sounds like some homm RAF or Navy game
    Hi mr Fizz, hows you sir?
  14. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

It's a Matelot game, I was introduced to in Bos, by a CPOMT XRay tech. Bit like Ludo, i.e. starts like ludo and finishes like ludo- the middle bit is nothing like ludo! A game that you are 1 move away from losing and then 1 throw of the dice and you win! Turns on a sixpence! Plus it passes these long hot nights in Iraq.
  15. sound bizarre, thanks for the insight Q-Man