UKIPs Nigel Farage in plane crash

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by beemer007, May 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Dragged down to earth by the contradictions in his own policies, no doubt...

2. Better than the train crash following the current incumbents lies, back-tracking and stealth taxation.

3. Even more ironically, by his own advertising banner. Still, I'd rather see him in Parliament than Bercow ...

4. Was the plane flying backwards?

5. God moves in mysterious ways his wonders to perform.

6. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Looking at the picture on Auntie's news website, the plane does look very bent indeed.

It would seem that Mr Farage has been quite lucky.

7. Injuries not life threatening........................bugger!

8. I did warn him not to go walking in the woods after he called rumpy pumpy a damp rag.
    But plane crashes are the modus operandi currently favoured by the global elite *******.

9. Let's face it , you simply couldn't buy publicity like that! :lol: :lol:

(Best wishes to him though, I'm voting Tory but I'd have voted for Nige if it got Squeaker Bercow and his ghastly missus out of their sheltered accomodation in the Palace of Westminster!)

10. [​IMG]

Poor bloke, wouldn't wish that on anyone

11. OUCH!

Hope its nothing more serious than cuts and bruises.

12. It was a Polish PZL, not very British

13. I'd never vote for him, but whoever released that picture needs a shoeing.

14. Agreed, don't like his policies, but God speed to his and everyone involved recovery.