Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

UKIP joins National Front group in European Parliament..

UKIP continues to change under Batten. Many prominent members saw this coming and resigned from UKIP last year following growing concern about the direction it was taking under the leadership and NEC.

1547579531068.png

UKIP MEPs Join National Front Group in European Parliament -

Nigel Farage was on telly this morning and was asked about the current state of UKIP.He says the party is not what it was and is going in a much different direction.
If asked,I doubt he would go back in any capacity.

1547817824402.png

Loony New UKIP Attacks Nigel Farage -

Batten is good in interviews and makes a lot of good points but I wonder about his judgement and the direction he may be taking willingly or unwittingly. Former communist and canine Hitler salute trainer Count Dankula has found favour with Batten who suggests he stand as a UKIP candidate.

1547817994408.png

I really don't know whether he is having a joke to feed the outrage or if he is serious.

Apparently the Mail on Sunday is going to do a "hatchet job" on Batten
1547819246014.png

UKIP Twitter feed:
UKIP (@UKIP) on Twitter

Count Dankula maybe having cash flow issues soon, now that YouTube have stopped him monetarising content on YouTube

I wonder if Gerard has asked for a private viewing of the pug doing a Nazi salute?