UKIP get a third leader.

That's not what I said, and you know it.

Don't get me wrong, some of the best people I know are committed Christians. I am about to put one ( aunt 94 yrs) to bed.
You wouldn't believe how much she has given , to how many charities in her life.
Gave her whole life to Jesus.

Now, as her life is ending , turns out her greatest regret is not being more worldly , and having children.

I despise all religions for the way they capitalise on peoples naivety, youth, ignorance, idealism.
That's a rather contradictory post.

Corbyn hasn't actually done anything !
He has always been in Opposition, (often with his own Party FFS ) consorted with terrorists rather than the enemy of terrorists,
and is now promising Champagne and Caviar to anybody who will vote for him.
And trying to give votes to children.

He is a pathetic, idealistic, dangerous, joke.
Yet Corbyns much maligned lies have forced the government to review the appalling student loans system that sees graduates up to £50k in debt.

Like any effective opposition leader, he's affecting government policy whilst out of government.

Admittedly, he's got that in common with the demagogue in chief Nigel Farage

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Corbyn? Electable?

Not even if unicorns could shit sovereigns.
That’s what I thought. I wouldn’t give him the steam of my piss, but here we are and there he is.

With people on here wondering at the party’s way forward with a labour victory being a distinct possibility.
Unintended consequences. Corbyn in power, brexit fading away to a vague memory and people wondering what happened.

He made a speech today saying that the UK should remain in the CU, so that contrasts with the governments position

I think he said a CU. A bit like PMTM's customs arrangement or agreement. It's a jump to the left. The pelvic thrust probably comes later.

Don't let the fact that it also contrasts with his previous position get in the way.
His previous position is his preferred position... and everyone else knows it. The position he's pretending to hold now is an effort to put some space between the government and the opposition... and everyone knows that, as well.

Don't let the fact that it also contrasts with his previous position get in the way.
I won't, since positions change.

I suspect that many folks who voted brexit and typically vote labour in Wales and North East England are realising that Nigel etc al sold them poverty and unemployment under a mask of buccaneering free trade fantasy as the reality of brexit has been made clear by the likes of Toyota, airbus etc.

Perhaps JC has sensed that by supporting remaining in the CU, he can retain those votes, and perhaps win the votes of disgruntled remainers?

Yet Corbyns much maligned lies have forced the government to review the appalling student loans system that sees graduates up to £50k in debt.

Like any effective opposition leader, he's affecting government policy whilst out of government.

Admittedly, he's got that in common with the demagogue in chief Nigel Farage
Occasionally ( and I do mean occasionally ) I do agree with your posts.
This is not one of those times.

Agreed.
Trying to understand how our world ticks requires multiple opinions.
Argument for its own sake is dull, trying to establish a truth has value.
Religion requires the suspension of reason.
Then try stopping believing in Brexit. At least Christianity makes room for multiple levels of doubt.

Who cares? It's all partisan waffle and finger in the air speculation. The judgement will only be possible after we are properly out... and even then not on day 1.

The only fact available now is that there was a majority vote to leave the EU and that that vote will be implemented.
We were top of the G7 growth table and are now bottom. That's another fact available now.
There are a few more but TBH I'd rather laugh at the leadership follies of UKIP.