UKIP - Double Standards....

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by snapper, May 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In the TIMESONLINE today..... The leader of the anti-immigration UK Independence party (UKIP) Roger Knapman, an MEP has imported cheap east European labourers to renovate his West Country mansion. 8O :twisted: :twisted:

What a Two Faced C*nt.... I hope the H&S 'Nazis' descend on his pad like Starved Locusts...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
  2. A two faced politician!?! I don't believe it, surely some mistake!!! :D

3. I thought UKIP was anti-europe, rather than anti immegration?
  4. Whatever next, Nick Griffin seeking help from Islamic nationalist's like Gaddaffi... oh wait a minute :)
  5. I suppose its ok to emply them, just not to let them stay here?

You would have thought that a member of UKIP would want to employ British workers.
  6. I read this in the paper today and chuckled to myself. Political ideals only work until someone offers you money (or to save money).

The UKIP is against Poland joining the EU, as it would mean an influx of Polish people into this country. Presumably taking all the jobs in this country that us natives want to do.

The UKIP is just a slightly fluffier version of the BNP, don't like them one little bit
  7. Don't do as I do but do as I say.

Situation normal for a hypocrite.

Or a member of the UKIP with the emphasis on member.