UKIP - Double Standards....

In the TIMESONLINE today..... The leader of the anti-immigration UK Independence party (UKIP) Roger Knapman, an MEP has imported cheap east European labourers to renovate his West Country mansion. 8O :twisted: :twisted:

THE leader of the anti-immigration UK Independence party (UKIP) has imported cheap east European labourers to renovate his West Country mansion.
These men work 10 hours a day, six days a week and then we give them Sunday off. It’s a 60-hour week, but they want to do it.
The workers, whom he described as “like an army of ants”, are paid about £50 a day — about half of the cost of a British builder.
Last week he told an undercover reporter that for the past 11 months he had been using a team of Polish workers to restore his grade II listed home in the west Devon village of Coryton. For much of that time he has had three or four workers, who have been provided with an old television, sleeping in his attic..........
What a Two Faced C*nt.... I hope the H&S 'Nazis' descend on his pad like Starved Locusts...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I suppose its ok to emply them, just not to let them stay here?

You would have thought that a member of UKIP would want to employ British workers.

I read this in the paper today and chuckled to myself. Political ideals only work until someone offers you money (or to save money).

The UKIP is against Poland joining the EU, as it would mean an influx of Polish people into this country. Presumably taking all the jobs in this country that us natives want to do.

The UKIP is just a slightly fluffier version of the BNP, don't like them one little bit

Don't do as I do but do as I say.

Situation normal for a hypocrite.

Or a member of the UKIP with the emphasis on member.