UKIP couple on ITV's this morning show 22/02/18

I posted this post on another thread but will re post it here.

Currently watching 'THIS MORNING' on ITV.
The UKIP leader and his girlfriend are being interviewed. The presenters have just read a statement to him from his wife. The statement is harsh and essentially wipes the floor with him.
The presenters Holly wnd Philip are holding no punches.
I feel that just from this interview alone the UKIP leader needs to resign (from political life).

If you have catch up TV its from 10.30am onwards on the 22nd February 2018 show.

The couple have just commited what should be political suicide imvho. To say the things they have just said, and have said about them was just moronic. I can just imagine Dianne Abbott watching the interview and thunking that her 'police numbers' gaff was a drop in the ocean compared to this interview :)

I feel that just from this interview alone the UKIP leader needs to resign (from political life).
Just heard he has now handed in his resignation letter.

She must be the most revolting person ive ever heard!

Bolton seems a strange fellow, his career trajectory has been Army Office, Police Officer, DFID - Afghanistan PRT - OBE

From the UKIP website

former Police Officer, Army Officer and UN Governor. He was also awarded an OBE in 2013 for services to International Security and Stabilisation. He is an internationally recognised leader in border management, national security and foreign affairs and the UKIP candidate for the Police and Crime Commissioner in Kent during the 2016 elections.

Archie

Bolton seems a strange fellow, his career trajectory has been Army Office, Police Officer, DFID - Afghanistan PRT - OBE

From the UKIP website

former Police Officer, Army Officer and UN Governor. He was also awarded an OBE in 2013 for services to International Security and Stabilisation. He is an internationally recognised leader in border management, national security and foreign affairs and the UKIP candidate for the Police and Crime Commissioner in Kent during the 2016 elections.

Archie
All I can say is that he must have been lucky enough to keep his shortcomings below the radar up until now.

Just watched the interview on ITV catch-up. As the OP has said, the pair of them committed suicide on Live TV.
I can't say she is a real stunner, nor does she come across as either "nice but dim" or "too bright for her own good". It will be interesting to see, based on the fact that he has now resigned from UKIP, what happens next. Will they do a spread in OK or Hello, or will they just disappear back to where they came from.

From the UKIP website

Archie
Any more cries of MPs should have a military background?

Just watched the interview on ITV catch-up. As the OP has said, the pair of them committed suicide on Live TV.
I can't say she is a real stunner, nor does she come across as either "nice but dim" or "too bright for her own good". It will be interesting to see, based on the fact that he has now resigned from UKIP, what happens next. Will they do a spread in OK or Hello, or will they just disappear back to where they came from.
Certainly a car crash interview, but there is something about her that screams filthy minx

Let’s face it, he ain’t rich or good looking the slap headed moron, he’s a bit on the stumpy side, he drops more bollocks than a eunuchs party so he must be huge in the trouser dept, I can’t see what else she sees in him.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T The Intelligence Cell 245
Flyingrockdj The NAAFI Bar 9
A The Intelligence Cell 29