UKBA Hitting Hard Where It's Needed

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Camberwell_Carrot_, Feb 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If he cannot afford to take care of them here he should **** off.

2. I'll put you down as 'not sures'.

3. You can't ride 2 horses with 1 arse! Didn't someone say rules is rules?

4. Get rid, send more, many more.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Is this bloke or even the deceased mother a British Citizen ? If so its a non story as those children will be granted ILR. If he is a Brit its probally an admin cock up on his part or the whole story is part of the campaign against the new immigration laws bought in on July 9th last year where there is a minimum amount you have to earn to bring a spouse & their kids over. You would,nt belive the amount of wage slips , P60s & bank statements I had to send UKBA to get the Mrs here.

6. We are playing host to many hundreds of thousands of this sort of parasitic scum . Out now, to the lot I say. Oh dear, is my non P.C. side showing?

7. [​IMG]

8. Dad, is that you?

9. At least the bloke IS working & contributing , hows that make him a parasite ? I,d rather him than a load of F&C who do the absolute minimum service , then walk out the gates family in tow & sign on .

• Like Like x 1
  10. It's not his fault. The poor guy's a horse butcher and for some reason the bottom has fallen out of the market recently. He lost his job at the Findus lasagne factory and his haemorrhoids aren't plump enough to get him a full, 100% disability package.

• Like Like x 2
  11. You just hate them because they're white.

12. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

importing white english speaking kids - that's a rarity.

I'd keep them.

much better things to deport from burnley than an 8 year old white boy.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Oh dear oh dear here we go again. Acording to the article they are here on a holiday visa, but have actually been enrolled in School here- hardly the appropriate way to go and no applications would seem to have been made prior to enrolling the kids in school. Yes get them here on a holiday visa- but what's his status?

14. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

They won't go. Bleeding hearts, Chakrabharti and the like will get involved, and Croydon UKBA will cave in. The fact they were given '3 month visas' (unlikely) makes it even more likely the kids came here for bogus reasons. With no 'immediate' zaffer family, the likelihood of them Going back was always going to be slim. Still, change the scenario slightly, and this kind of thing goes on daily. Just not so newsworthy when the subjects aren't IC-1's.