Uk/US exchange 2012

Yep , the joys of being a stab :), didnt have that in the regs :(
Yes you did. It was (is) called the 'Au Pair Exchange Scheme' (no, seriously, it is!). And you also had things like Ex Long Look to Australia. No idea what the eligibility criteria were, but they were there.

Yes you did. It was (is) called the 'Au Pair Exchange Scheme' (no, seriously, it is!). And you also had things like Ex Long Look to Australia. No idea what the eligibility criteria were, but they were there.
I had two fantastic years, as a Regular, on exchange in the States back in the early 80's. I hope it's still going on. Can anyone confirm or otherwise?

Bowmore_Assassin

MIA
Book Reviewer
I had two fantastic years, as a Regular, on exchange in the States back in the early 80's. I hope it's still going on. Can anyone confirm or otherwise?
There are quite a few Exchange Officers and Liaison Officers and a few Exchange WOs in the USA. There are also some jobs in the British Embassy in Washington DC - JNCO upwards.

If you want the list, give the SO3 Ops or the AGC admin det a call at the British Embassy, Washington DC. All on the mil Phone network but PM me if you want the number.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE app

Latest Threads