UK trained Uzbek troops in massacre

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Proximo, Jun 30, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From The Grauniad:

The full story is here.

This bubbled up a few weeks ago, but it really must be a slow news day on the Street of Shame...'marksmanship' and 'coaching lessons' FFS!
  2. SO not iven book stors stay away from the arms trade.
  3. Oh my god they used Land Rovers, the British Govt must not buy any more less we become tarred by the same brush in using these devices of the devil!

Never mind the 500 dead.

How come when some poxy dictator/warlord uses Toyotas you never hear anything in the press?
  4. Just like the Spams that cross train with us, were not known to have been involved at abu garhaib, or guantanamo bay.

Just like the ruskies that cross train with us, were not known to have been involved in the massacres in chechnya.

Therefore it has feck all to do with us!

This is just another example of PATHETIC reporting by the grauniad!
  5. Why does "Marksmanship" and "Coaching Course" merit a set of "" each? Is is it to make it look more sinister?

I understand the average grauniad reader shares almost 100% of their DNA with the Uzbek troops. They should be hunted down and moaned at endlessly.
  6. jee-zus - I can hear the sounds of 100's of beds being wetted in the suburbs of Islington