UK to import millions of new British people.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by armchair_jihad, Nov 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In a resounding triumph for the students of Gramsci in New Labour, the Lib Dems and the Notting Hill faction of the former Conservative party, in 20 years' time the UK will have imported a completely new working / welfare class with none of the ghastly unfashionable baggage of the traditional working/welfare class, who will pass into the history books, the ones not issued to schools in our bright new World.

Obviously providing for these extra mouths in terms of food, accommodation, power, water, medical, education, work etc. shall only present problems to unreconstructed racists who shall as always be ignored.

From Migration Watch

Over the past ten years the government has permitted mass immigration despite very strong public opposition reflected in numerous opinion polls. We express our deep concern that, according to official figures, the population of the UK is expected to reach 70 million within 20 years with two thirds of the increase due to immigration. While we recognise the benefits that properly controlled immigration could bring to our economy and society, this population increase, which is the equivalent of building seven cities the size of Birmingham, will have a huge impact both on our quality of life and on our public services yet the public has never been consulted. So we call on the government to take all necessary steps to get immigration down to a level that will stabilise our population as close to the present level as possible and, certainly, well below 70 million."

If you feel happy about this state of affairs do nothing as victory against the vile British is almost yours, if you do not feel happy then at the very least sign the below.

No to 70 million - e-petitions

2. Done, we the 'silent' majority must be heard....

3. " this population increase, which is the equivalent of building seven cities the size of Birmingham"
    One is to many!

What is this all about why are we importing millions more people. The place is crowded enough.

4. You can start by importing some of the trash that are coming here. Or, try this as a handy hint (delete & insert appropriate topography):

Fuck off were full.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. We can send you Pauline Hanson. You think Germaine Greer is bad?

6. I pissed myself when she said she was moving to Britain because Australia had too many immigrants.

7. Had one of those on the back of the truck. Ended up falling off.

8. Hahahahahahahaha! Did the **** get run over by the truck behind?

*realises* Oh. You meant a bumper sticker, not an immigrant *crestfallen* I see.

Edit; 'I pissed myself when she said she was moving to Britain because Australia had too many immigrants'

I just shook my head. You couldn't invent stupidity like that, could you? If you put it in a screenplay for a satire about halfwitted bigots, you'd have to edit it out as being OTT.

9. I did reverse over a Chinese bird in the valley. She didn't grasp the concept of " big thing coming towards me I better not jump out behind it". Chinese have no sense of self preservation.

10. Probably ex Peoples Liberation Army, wave assualt and all that stuff. Ask her did her dad ever fight at Kapyong?

11. Dunno she was under the diff housing screaming. ****ing drama queen.

• Like Like x 7
  12. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

70m in 20 years.... Rubbish.

The predisposition of this, is that migrants are bad. Whilst that is clearly incorrect. Statistics and experience prove that the only folk that are 'harmed' by migration are the layabout-good-for-nothing-chavs. Migrants want to work, do work, and pay taxes and the country and inhabitants benefit from their efforts. Likewise, the 'sending' country benefits with the money sent home which helps to create opportunities at home.

Within Europe, the next 20 years will see opportunities in E.Europe as the low standard of living rises rapidly and they start self generating wealth. They'll all want new style light switches, plasma's and what not. The wealth that will generate will keep them at home. Ditto Africa (ask Nigeria how many migrants its got, or RSA), I really don't see that the numbers coming to blighty to be on the increase. But if they do, they should be sent to Scotland. They won't last long and they just might help..

• Like Like x 1
  13. Not wishing to pish on the parade but we already have Plasma.s, Pendolino.s, BMW X7.s etc...

...and lots and lots of EU Grant money!

14. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

**** off we've already been infested with English ***** dont need anyone else thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  15. ironic, as australia has a population problem. and I don't mean the fact that the population is predominantly australian, although that is a problem in itself.

unfortunately our whole system relies on a growing population. until that's changed we rely on breeding and immigration to prop us up. if you don't want that, say bye-bye to your pension or do the system a favour and shoot yourself at 70.