UK ticketholder wins £113million

Well some jammy bastards just won the Euromillions, anybody on here? If so lend me a million.

There is no other point in this thread aside from jealousy however if it were you, how would you spend it?

R

rogermellie

what were the numbers , got a ticket sat here

Cheers

edited to add it wasnt me ...................sigh

Whet went offline just after the numbers were called...

Jesus Christ, Whet, you're great mate, Semper, Delta and the rest off them are all complete bastards, I've always like you.

Whet went offline just after the numbers were called...

Jesus Christ, Whet, you're great mate, Semper, Delta and the rest off them are all complete bastards, I've always like you.
I haven't checked my email yet (I play online) but if I have I'll laugh like a drain!

I won....... £7.90 for two star thingies and one other number

Not quite mansions and helicopters money but better than a poke in the eye with a shitty stick

If you had won it,what would be the most outrageous thing you would buy?

I would like to fly a helicopter.I imagine that is an expensive past time.

The last time I won anything it was 12/6 on the pools. :cry:

No but you'd be a damn comfortable miserable bastard!

If god had a malicious sense of humour, he probably would fix it so Whet won £113 million. The sleepy sod would then have to square his "principles" with being pig greedy and rich...

Fair one.

I would buy an estate in Glos, with around 300 acres - just big enough for a shoot for mates. I'd buy a flat in london posibly or maybe at £113m I'd just have a suite in the Rag. I'd get a nice Safari, fully pimped for playing around the estate and a convertible Jag for posing. TFB says she wants a Giulieta but she hasn't hoisted in what the possibilities are. I'd buy a villa in Corfu. I would build a new clubhouse for my RFC. I would go and kill all of the beasts I have always wanted to but haven't got around to/been able to afford to yet. Included in that list is boar hunting with a spear. I'd have a shot at bull-riding in the amateur rodeo circuit. I would populate one hell of a winecellar. I'd buy a small house on the Somme and keep a Freelander there for impulse weekends...I'd probably buy a boat then get bored with it. I would have a huge charity ball for H4H and encourage people to come as Jim Shorrrrrtttt or the Russian Archduke of their choice. I haven't really even thought this through and already i'm busy...I need a holiday but Pacific or Carib? Or just 7 star Devon?

The Arrse hospitality pavilion at the RWC 2011 final in NZ would be talked about for years! All proceeds to H4H. A few sheep roasted, much piss and if a home nation won, champagne party all nighter. Box at Bath Rugby. 5 star tickets and hospitality at Murrayfield for all home games. Might even buy Dundee! The Dees that is not the town...

Library of WW1 books that would turn Birmingham U. CFWWS green with envy.

I would spend the rest of my life skiing, preferably alone, having divested myself of all unnecessary goods and chattels.

I'd open a hostel in Slovakia for lost American tourists, Chavs and politicians. Paris Hilton and Bam Maguira would be very welcome to. Plus a few others.

SK

What V? Do you mean like some sort of alpine Kwai-chang Cain? When you say divested of chattels, will your entire estate consist of a pair of salopettes and a set of planks? Plus of course a Black AMEX card sellotaped into your butt-crack.