UK Ticket Holder Wins Euro Millions

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by kim_74, Jul 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Blow me, you're quick, trigger, just got up???

2. It was me. And you peasants can all **** off.

3. Yes........

4. **** me, when they said you were a slack ****, I thought they were referring to your genitalia!!

5. That is obviously slack too..................

6. EuroMillions head office have suggested that I take £16,000,000 a year for 10 years rather than the full £160,000,000 outright.
    So I told them that if they're going to **** me about, I'll have my £2 back.

• Like Like x 8
  7. I am very pleased to say it wasn't me who won it and I will be returning to work tomorrow morning, like every ******* morning

8. WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

did ANY of you actually read the article. It said if the winner is a single person and not a syndicate then by winning over £161 million... they would be the 430th richest person in the UK. only the 430th. Ive never felt such a peasant.

9. I actually won, going into work tomorrow to slap the Colonel and say farewell!

10. If i won id dress in full Knight regalia and ride into work on a steed straight into the OC's office and lance the **** right through his throat. Then catch the first Emirates flight (Business class of course) out of the country!

• Like Like x 1
  11. troop of midgets dressed like jester's to amuse me

• Like Like x 1
  12. It was me and I'll be turning up at an arrse crawl with a suitcase full of money and a mini bus of horny tramps

13. At 1830 this evening I received a email from the lottery fellas with the title "News about your ticket".Now I assume some crow bag in Lottery HQ fukked up and forgot to send it earlier to tell me I am the big winner!!! Haven't opened it yet,going to leave the lap top open in front of our lass with said unopened email showing the rest of the evening,it will drive her up fooking the wall.
    We shall see.................(but I doubt it)

14. What I want to know is... IF you win the lottery jackpot (ie first prize) do you also get your pound back ? on top of the win that is.I bet the measly buggers keep it. Legally, if you have purchased the winning ticket, then, surely its yours physically as well as in entitlement to the agreement between you and the lottery company the terms of which are printed thereon. If the said ticket cost a pound, then by rights that pound should be redeemable in compense upon surrender of it. I would like to point out Im not pedantic... but I am a bit tight.