UK terrorists attempt to destroy America

From the Daily Mail.

A British so-called tourist used twitter to inform his confederates of his plan to "destroy America" and, worse, to exhume the body of Marilyn Monroe.
He and his female co-conspirator were apprehended at Los Angeles International Airport by US federal agents, booked, and deported before they could carry out their nefarious plan.

"British pair arrested in U.S. on terror charges over Twitter jokes" by Richard Hartley-Parkinson.

Read more: British tourists arrested in America on terror charges over Twitter jokes | Mail Online

It says the couple was admonished that before they may return to the United States they must apply for a visa at the American embassy in London. I sort of got the impression that that might not happen any time soon.

Awesome. But what's the US more annoyed about - destroying the place, or exhuming MM?

As this is the NAAFI, I'll shag his 'pal'.

Esp. if it involves some prison-sex 'roleplay'.

Fuckin' hysterical Septics again! The only country in the western world ever to suspect a couple of hundred of its own citizens had Communist sympathies. They were then all crammed onto a ship and offloaded in Russia. You couldn't fuckin' make it up, honestly.

MsG

This is outrageous. I'm off for a wank over some Marilyn Monroe pictures!
Why settle for pictures, how about wanking over the festering corpse Marilyn Monroe?

Bless, a whole race totally devoid of a sense of humour or proportion.

Cunt deserves to be arrested just for having that gash haircut. Hermer.

G

goatrutar

He looks like a shirtlifter. I'd smash her though, till the neighbours complained about the stench.

Perhaps they have a quota or piece-work system for the number of dangerous criminals they protect the United States from. Though looking at that lad, I think the corpse of Rock Hudson would be in more danger than that of Monroe.

More than likely that the security peeps in question here would have taken one look at these pair of cunts and said " fuck that, that fucking bent looking cunt isn't coming in here"

"lets fuck him about a bit Randy"

" OK Hank lets put him in a cell with 2 mexican drug barons while we smash her back doors in"

How exactly was he planning to destroy America, with his devastatingly gay hair?

Damn that mention ofelton John. Imagine his come face as he is piling up David furnishes rear. Yuk.

Doing it with a finger or two,eyes scrunched a bit near the screen, trying to make sure I don't make a mess or mistake in the process.