UK terror threat raised.

#3
Who was that "security expert" who told BBC News 24 a few minutes ago that "according to my driver on the way here" - "there are armed police in Mayfair right now with Kalashnikovs"?

[Not Frank Gardiner who has just been on]
 
#5
THE DRIVER WASNT HENRY PAUL BY ANY CHANCE??
 
#6
hackle said:
Who was that "security expert" who told BBC News 24 a few minutes ago that "according to my driver on the way here" - "there are armed police in Mayfair right now with Kalashnikovs"?

[Not Frank Gardiner who has just been on]
I question the validity of the supposed 'expertise' of some of these security experts.
 
#11
nik_kershaw said:
Any news on the bikini state is going up in response? Stag on stag on
The Bikini states no longer exist mate and hasn't for quite some time.
 
#12
nik_kershaw said:
Any news on the bikini state is going up in response? Stag on stag on
Fcuk me your fingers' on the pulse isn't it!

Its' not been called that since last August!

Got to be a WAH!
 
#15
hackle said:
Who was that "security expert" who told BBC News 24 a few minutes ago that "according to my driver on the way here" - "there are armed police in Mayfair right now with Kalashnikovs"?

[Not Frank Gardiner who has just been on]
They just showed him again - fat old bloke with white hair? Harvey Something or Something Harvey, Security and Intelligence Expert, the newscaster said.
 
#16
With the government announcement by John Reid several months ago that the government wanted an opt out of the convention relating to torture. With the government wanting a ninety-days period of detention (time enough for the torture injuries to begin healing) and Sir Ian Blair, head of the Met advocating internment as a real possibility after a major terrorist outrage and lastly, Gordon's statement while still chancellor that the Government wish to introduce a further round of anti-terrorist legislation then how else is the government to instill public fear and support for whatever legislative horrors they are about to announce!

Proportionality is not something that this government is afflicted with.
 
#17
hackle said:
Who was that "security expert" who told BBC News 24 a few minutes ago that "according to my driver on the way here" - "there are armed police in Mayfair right now with Kalashnikovs"?

[Not Frank Gardiner who has just been on]
Just heard the interview on news 24, he said he police have "kalashnikov sub machine pistols"

Whatever it is, I f**king want one!
 
#18
Iolis said:
With the government announcement by John Reid several months ago that the government wanted an opt out of the convention relating to torture. With the government wanting a ninety-days period of detention (time enough for the torture injuries to begin healing) and Sir Ian Blair, head of the Met advocating internment as a real possibility after a major terrorist outrage and lastly, Gordon's statement while still chancellor that the Government wish to introduce a further round of anti-terrorist legislation then how else is the government to instill public fear and support for whatever legislative horrors they are about to announce!

Proportionality is not something that this government is afflicted with.
I think you would be better to take of the tinfoil hat and aim your anger towards the crispy critters who jumped out of the car.
 
#19
I think you would be better to take of the tinfoil hat and aim your anger towards the crispy critters who jumped out of the car
Actually I think I will draw such inferences as appear proper from the 'previous' this government has in this area.
 
#20
Iolis said:
Proportionality is not something that this government is afflicted with.
Unlike the tories? "Sink the Belgrano". "But it's outside the zone and sailing away, Prime Minister". "Sink the f***er anyway". (note - probably not actual words).
 

Similar threads

Top