PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
RAF Space Regiment

FE535453-798A-41FE-BCF4-E15CC4FCEEC4.jpeg

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
It"s the forerunner to Starfleet. You heard it here first.

The article didn't say anything about the most important aspect of how space Command will be ethnically diverse and inclusive of all genders.

Will their Flashes use the Flash Logo?

Pretty much. I thought it was a late April Fool's joke initially.

UK%20Space%20Command%20Badge%20280321%20new%20CREDIT%20UK%20Space%20Command%20Twitter.jpg_.jpg

If the first bootneck draftee does NOT wear full Astartes power armour on his first day, then I shall be disappointed!

SK

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
A opportunity has been missed I fear:
flashgordon_cropped.jpg

Although some may say it's a bit too close to the BUF's symbol.

Dan Dare's Space Fleet Badge was there for the taking, I mean c'mon
ddbadge.jpg

Last edited:

NuggetBks

War Hero
Actually a very welcome development and stupid sci-fi jokes aside this is a topic worth watching. We have literally 1000s of objects whizzing around the earth in low earth orbit. Not least our GPS satellites, both civvie and military. It’s naive to think that space wouldn’t be an area that military action could occur.

I’m sure if you want a seat at the big boys table you require ever more elaborate space-based weapons systems or defence systems. There are targets very worth hitting in space if it goes south down on earth. Who knows, the next major war may be decided in space.

Actually a very welcome development and stupid sci-fi jokes aside this is a topic worth watching. We have literally 1000s of objects whizzing around the earth in low earth orbit. Not least our GPS satellites, both civvie and military. It’s naive to think that space wouldn’t be an area that military action could occur.

I’m sure if you want a seat at the big boys table you require ever more elaborate space-based weapons systems or defence systems. There are targets very worth hitting in space if it goes south down on earth. Who knows, the next major war may be decided in space.

I remember reading years back about the development of fighters capable of skipping the atmosphere, designed, and intended to take out enemy satellites. Whilst Bezos, and Musk are fighting it out for NASA contracts, and Branson is perfecting his funfair ride other more serious work is being undertaken in government design offices.

Latest Threads